Question for the residents

daddylikefroggy

Off out to the island this coming weekend and our thinking of taking our little boy swimming at the indoor pool on the way to Santa Agnes at some point during our stay. Has anyone been here? Is it open to the public, and is it any good for kids?

Thanks.

Off out to the island this coming weekend and our thinking of taking our little boy swimming at the indoor pool on the way to Santa Agnes at some point during our stay. Has anyone been here? Is it open to the public, and is it any good for kids?

Thanks.

Never been at this one, but the one in San Josep is nice, use to go there in winter when i had my back problems. hope someone helps you on this one :D

i wouldn't bother

http://www.ocisport.info/cancoix/cancoix.htm

it appears you have to have a monthly subscription, and if it's like everywhere else here, you can't just stroll up and pay, you have to go to the town hall, fill out your forms, go to the bank, pay, go back to the town hall, get some more papers, go to the pool, go back to the town hall to get a stamp on your papers that they've forgotten, go back to the pool, collect your card, then go home exhausted, dispirited and demoralised.

can't speak for that one, but es raspaller (just outside ibiza) allows you to just walk up and go in for a few euros

Thanks for the replies very helpful. Certainly don't want to be doing any messing about at the town hall so may check out the others.

Back