Question for the Experts

D

dallasguy03

Qucik question for the experts. Heres the scenario: I am a college Junior and I want me and my fraternity brothers to have the best Spring Break of all time. I've heard alot talk about Ibiza and I am really thinking about going. For all those who travel alot and have been to Ibiza, Do you think this would be an excellent place to go As far as incredible nightlife girls scenery and activity? ( Our SPring Break is around the middle of March 2004 ) Also what is the nicest most convenient hotels to say at that are close to the best night life? Also does anyone know where a person can view Ibiza vacation packages? Well thanks in advance for your help hopefully Spring Break will the best ever.

No need to be so sharp with the man steve!

Dallasguy ibiza is quiet that time of the year, spring break isnt a big thing here in europe like it is in the states u wud be better headin to miami or cancun or somewhere or save your money and head to ibiza in the summer months for the time of your life!

LushCrew said:
No need to be so sharp with the man steve!

How can you tell if he's being shrap??

being sharp would be in the execution of the word "no" not simply the spelling..

This is the only prob when you talk with your hands and eyes.. I've had someone in a e-mail before ask me why I was being funny with them and it was all down to how they read it..

seriously - there is nothing in march for clubbers.
compared to other times of the year

jigsaw said:
How can you tell if he's being shrap??

being sharp would be in the execution of the word "no" not simply the spelling..

I was simply implying that steves reply seemed a bit sharp in that he simply said "no, there is nothing for you in march" without any expanation as to why there is nothing to do in march - hardly good promotion of the island!, as robo stated in dallasguy's other post there is quite alot to do/see in march but unfortunately clubbing isnt high on the list.

I understand that is very easy to mis-interpret some of these posts and am sorry if anyone mis-interpreted my last post!

Back