Question for Asti, El Mariachi, Fargoer & Zoestar

Olly

No longer active
who are you and why did you choose to visit my profile?

am flattered and creeped-out in equal measure.

Please put my mind at rest.

Was it something I said? Was it something I didn't say?

Of all the weird and wonderful features on this board, the Profile is for me the most fascinating - it's like an entire subculture with a life of its own behind the scenes. But I can't bring myself to look at other people's profiles - even the 11 interesting people I've identified on here. It just feels, well, voyeuristic, but perhaps others disagree?

Only of interest if someone's posted a photo.
I've rarely ventured to that nether realm... but I have peeked on occasion.

LMFAO!!!

you SOOOOOOO looked @ hauskitten;s..... ADMIT IT!!! :lol::lol::lol:

you what??

I've seriously never looked at anyone's - am I missing a whole veritable goldmine of sauce and hotchat out there?

well perhaps Trevor from Slough's about 6 months back to see if was a spoof but that's about it.

I just looked at hauskitten's. Someone mention pre-op pics so I was entrigued.

Gotta be honest, I feel pretty let down that there are none.

who are you and why did you choose to visit my profile?

am flattered and creeped-out in equal measure.

Please put my mind at rest.

Was it something I said? Was it something I didn't say?

Of all the weird and wonderful features on this board, the Profile is for me the most fascinating - it's like an entire subculture with a life of its own behind the scenes. But I can't bring myself to look at other people's profiles - even the 11 interesting people I've identified on here. It just feels, well, voyeuristic, but perhaps others disagree?

You can peak at mine if you like. I don't mind.

I had a picture up yeserday but took it down after my recent thread.

Probably best as I wouldn't be able to keep up with the PMs.

was it so your mrs wouldn't recognise you. i assume your real name isn't koppas84 and she's not mrs. koppas84?

i just looked myself and noticed i had several admirers. can't understand why warren should peek though, he's spent enough time constructing my underground loft style living space to know what i look like by now.

Back