Question about club tickets...

eagles94

Hi everyone,

Thought about posting on the Ibiza gossip thread that I have been frequenting for information. But didn't want to hijack that thread to something off topic. So thought it was best to just start a new thread. I am going to Ibiza this summer for the first time in 17 years. The last time I went we bought all our tickets to the clubs once we got on the island. But back then the internet wasn't nearly what it is today obviously. I have my entire trip booked (airfare and hotel) and it would stink to get there and have any nights I wanted to go to...fully booked and sold out. Is that something that can happen or no? Do people get a lot of their tickets in advance before getting to the island? And also, I am now 40 and going with my wife and another couple...not 23 and with 3 buddies like last time. So I was curious if there are ways to get VIP tickets in advance? I have really only seen regular, general ticket available. Thanks in advance to any insight from the resident experts! ;-)

Check out this part of the forum: https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/forums/ibiza-spotlight-club-ticket-shop.11/

Some events do sell out, el row at amnesia and Guetta at Pacha spring to mind for recent seasons but you'll usually be fine getting tickets on the island.

If you buy tickets from Spotlight you can usually cancel them for a full refund up to 24 hours before.

Spotlight also has some VIP tickets but for some clubs you'll have to contact them direct

Pretty sure DC10 and Amnesia don't stick to any venue capacity figures, so tickets ALWAYS available :)

thanks for explaining @Evolution - you got it right. it's only a handful of events that do sell out. most people that buy online buy it because they either wanna benefit from early bird tickets or then simply because it's handy and you don't need to run after them during your holiday. the regular pre-sale prices are the same as the ones you pay at any bar really. as evo also correctly states, you can cancel almost all tickets up to 24hrs before the event so if plans change you don't lose your money.

vip - only vip tickets we sell are the balcony access ones for amnesia.

vip TABLES (different story) request directly at clubs

Pretty sure DC10 and Amnesia don't stick to any venue capacity figures, so tickets ALWAYS available :)

no. I've been to both venues when they did not let anymore people in. happens a few times per summer at elrow at amnesia and every year for dc10 closing party if you arrive too late.

Thanks a lot of your responses. Really appreciate it. Looks like I've already missed any early bird tix for most of what I'd be interested in (any Ushuaia parties and Calvin Harris at Pacha). Only early bird left for something I am planning to go to is PVD at Eden. But like the mod stivi said, always nice to get even standard tix now and not have to worry about it once on the island. My question is this...if I am pursuing VIP (which sounds like is only direct through the club), would I buy a standard ticket then speak to them about VIP? Or would I just do everything direct through them?? Many thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot of your responses. Really appreciate it. Looks like I've already missed any early bird tix for most of what I'd be interested in (any Ushuaia parties and Calvin Harris at Pacha). Only early bird left for something I am planning to go to is PVD at Eden. But like the mod stivi said, always nice to get even standard tix now and not have to worry about it once on the island. My question is this...if I am pursuing VIP (which sounds like is only direct through the club), would I buy a standard ticket then speak to them about VIP? Or would I just do everything direct through them?? Many thanks in advance!

everything directly through them in that case!

Back