Queens Of The Stone Age

Buckley

Any fans here?

The missus has just informed me I'm her plus one at The Roundhouse in May. Should I be excited? They kind of passed me by.....

Love what I've heard of them, should be a good show.

Wasn't Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters the drummer?

Love what I've heard of them, should be a good show.

I believe so.

I feel a bit like our footy manager, who exclaimed at the weekend, that he loves this new band The Examples and he'd got tickets to go see them:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any fans here?
me. in this tour they will do their 1998 debut album in its entirety (which will be reissued in march) along with some b-sides. i actually saw them live in madrid in 1999 when they where touring for that album.

not exactly. he played drums on their third album and toured in support of that album.

me. in this tour they will do their 1998 debut album in its entirety (which will be reissued in march) along with some b-sides. i actually saw them live in madrid in 1999 when they where touring for that album.

not exactly. he played drums on their third album and toured in support of that album.

Ah yes, the missus mentioned this. I shall acquaint myself so I can move undetected among real fans!

i'm sure you'll be fine, my cock rocker friend!! :lol:

th_th15_1_137.gif

i'm up early Friday to try and get tickets for this gig !

Love QOTSA

Off to see Grohl with the Foo Fighters on Friday at Wembley Arena !
White Limoooooooooo !

i'm up early Friday to try and get tickets for this gig !

Love QOTSA

Off to see Grohl with the Foo Fighters on Friday at Wembley Arena !
White Limoooooooooo !

If you get tickets Stu, we can do pre-matcg beers at The Abbey. We're still due a beer sooner though:spank:

Songs of the Deaf and album before it were good, but found it hard to enjoy much of what they've done since.

There's a good UNKLE mix of No-One Knows.

Lost Art of Keeping a Secret 8)

Skin on Skin also one of my faves purely for the :twisted: lyrics

Haven't really got into their recent stuff but may have to remedy that situation.

Back