Quartech @ The Gallery @ Turnmills - Sept 1st

Mark Sun

Quartech_logo2.jpg

Hello Spotlighters :) We'll be launching a new DJ collective of which I am a member on the first of next month. That collective consists of Anil Chawla, Dale Anderson, Tim Davison and myself under the name ‘Quartech’ and we’ll be taking over the second room at the ‘mills (the best one!) for the whole night!

Here’s the spiel from Turnmills:

Turnmills welcomes Quartech, a new occasional party at The Gallery. Quartech will feature four of London’s most talented young DJs and producers, Anil Chawla, Tim Davison, Mark Sun and Dale Anderson - all of whom have graced the decks at Turnmills many times before and are fast building a reputation as ones to watch on the international scene. As well as consistently rockin’ the more discerning dancefloors around town, all four are dab hands in the studio and have released a selection of outstanding releases and remixes, both solo and in collaboration, on labels like Saved, Renaissance, Hope, Plastic Fantastic, Segment, Fakt, Duty Free and many more. Chances are that if you’ve heard everyone from Nick Warren, Hernan Cattaneo and Nic Fanciulli to Paul van Dyk over the last six months they’ve played a track by one of our four heroes and they have plenty more dancefloor bombs lined-up. This exciting new night will provide a showcase of what they’re all about in one of London’s most famous dancefloor spaces and it should turn into one helluva party too!! Quartech is the sound of the future and not to be missed.

Hope you can make it – we’ve been given the opportunity to offer our friends £10 guestlist entry instead of the usual £15, so PM me if you can come down and we’ll sort you out :)

THE GALLERY @ Turnmills
Friday 1st September

Room 2: Hosted by Quartech
Anil Chawla
Tim Davison
Mark Sun
Dale Anderson

Room 1: Hosted by Vaccine // International
DJ Yahel
M.I.K.E. (Push Classics set)
Johan Gielen (Album Launch Party)
Ronald Van Gelderen
The Viceroy
Ben Beaton

Room 3: Hosted by Vaccine // Producers
Lange (Absolute Lange Set)
Marc van Linden
John O Callaghan
Greg Downey
Ben Gold
Dan Stone

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm moving into my new house on the 1st and will be unpacking like a loony so I won't be able to make it I'm afraid :cry:

Congratulations though! Room 2 is the best I agree ;)

(what happens if one of you drops out of the collective - will you rename yourself tritech?)

Mark Sun said:
Where are you moving to Nick? :)

up the road! :lol:

Moving to a new house that's closer to tescos :D because the house we're living in now got let to someone else when I couldn't decide in time whether I wanted to stay there (they decided to put it on the student market and so let it back in January when I wasn't sure what I would be doing in 12 months time...)

But I'm also much closer to the excellent area that is Cowley Road 8)

(don't worry, only 12 months until I'm in london ;) )

zarbtron said:
hopefully will have enough experience to get a half decent job in london :) so will quit my job here and move there

Zarbtron living in London? Lord help us all ;) :lol:

;)

Count me in for this 8)

I hope youve not been fighting eachother over who has the peak time set.. ;)

even Mrs Russ is up for this one.

don't forget your vicks vapour rub kidz

robbieG, i shall be the very defintion of discretion. you have my word

russ said:
even Mrs Russ is up for this one.

don't forget your vicks vapour rub kidz

robbieG, i shall be the very defintion of discretion. you have my word

Thanks mate. Which reminds me does Sara know about the rolling down the hill incedent?

Woohoo excellent news kids, should be loads of fun!

Ferd said:
Count me in for this 8)

I hope youve not been fighting eachother over who has the peak time set.. ;)

No, we've come to the consensus that I am the best ;)

Back