Quality tune!!!!!

jord

I have heard to quality tunes this weekend and want to no what they are and who by.

The first was on friday night there was a pht bootleg....... it was arnauld van holden (you dont even no me) and the vocals were"i got a bad bad habit baby" f***in quality--> i strongley doubth this will be available.

But

last night on dave peirce dance anthums- the last tune he played it was david morrales with woman vocals!!!!! f***in qualtiy!!!!!
is this available--didanyone hear it!!!!!!!!

i can help with the first one...what you mean is probably the bootleg of Armand van Helden & ATFC - Bad Habit...maybe someone else can verify?

X-Amount, you´re up :D

You can buy bootlegs at virtually every record shop on the planet, even HMV. I don't know what the first one will be called but contact a few reputable shops by email and they should be able to help you out as it will be available somewhere as otherwise the dj you heard play it wouldn't have it (unless he produced the track himself and didn't sell some copies). Bootlegs are just a little harder to get your hands on than tracks which have a full release, usually selling thousands rather than a few hundred copies which a bootleg usually does. The second David Morales track could be absolutely anything, but as Dave Pearce played it the track will most probably be 'Needin U' as Dave's music spectrum isn't too hot.

You can contact loads of record shops by using the links on www.dj-mag.com

;)

cheers mate

it was needin you----> but had woman vocals so i wondered if it was a re-release!!!!!!

jord said:
cheers mate

it was needin you----> but had woman vocals so i wondered if it was a re-release!!!!!!

It was released in 2000 as "Needin U II" on Manifesto Records. Still available to buy from most online shops.

Back