Quad bikes!

ibizapad

Hi, im going back to the island! wooo! heading out 28th Aug for one week, staying in San An, any ideas what I'm looking at price wise to hire a quad bike for a day? roughly?
and what documentation would i need? as never done this b4

quads kill well nearly

i was sitting on some rocks year before last in the bay n a quad came landed where i was sitting if i hadnt moved to ask my mate something 1 minute earlier i would have been dead. ill never ride a quad bike
danger

if idiot/chav ppl drive them - yes
if a couple of lads wanting to explore a bit with a level head- they are fine!

when some bloody tourist rents a quad @ ibiza there is a good chance
that he will either die or go home with one foot/leg/hand/arm less :)
formentera yes - ibiza no
in fact i can't understand this...
i have used many times a quad bike and it's not as dangerous as most people in here claim to be...
every vehicle is dangerous if you drive carelessly but when you pay attention i believe it's safer than a motorbike!

in fact i can't understand this...
i have used many times a quad bike and it's not as dangerous as most people in here claim to be...
every vehicle is dangerous if you drive carelessly but when you pay attention i believe it's safer than a motorbike!

agreed. Quad on!

... every vehicle is dangerous if you drive carelessly
but when you pay attention ...
you can pay attention as much as you want - if some retard on substances
in a (rental) car smacks you from behind or cuts a corner you are done ...
quad on :lol:

Me and my mates rented 2 of them to explore the island and go to bora bora beach.
Got told they wer safer than mopeds by some guy as mopeds can slide due to the road bein slippery.

We drove at very sensible speeds and tried to stay to the side of the roads so cars could overtake.
Before i went to ibiza my dad had been tellin me how soo many ppl die on holiday on them. so we were very very cautious.
it cost us 55 euros for 24 hours. u leave 150 deposit wich u get bck wen u return it.
thers also 10 euros extra wich is optional for insurance. basically means u can return it broken and they will giv u ur deposit back with no hassle! definately worth doing as i can imagine them being picky if theres a slight scratch

Back