PVD Residency

pie

Hi Guys/Gals,

Thinking of going to New York in the fall of this year. I've heard that PVD has his residency over there is my source correct, also is there anyone else who plays regularily over there worth seeing?

Help appreciated!

didnt he used to have a residency in Twilo or somewhere?
Sasha and Digweed did too if I remember

Don't think PVD has a residency in NY??? Does he?? He plays here every once in awhile but don't think he has a residency...

As for regular NY DJ's....

Danny Tenaglia is here every Friday @ Arc....
There are probably just as many good Dj's in NY as anywhere else in the world....

If you're looking for big name dj's - go to Centro-Fly or Arc... They always have someone good playing each weekend...
Hopefully by the time you get here Crobar NY will be open... The Crobar in Miami and Chicago always had top talent also, so I am assuming that this one will be just as good.

if you want to find out what's going on in NY....
http://www.clubplanet.com
http://www.vipguestlist.com

pie said:
Hi Guys/Gals,

Thinking of going to New York in the fall of this year. I've heard that PVD has his residency over there is my source correct, also is there anyone else who plays regularily over there worth seeing?

Help appreciated!

Hi,
PVD has residency @Roxy, once every two months.You should check out his site for dates. Also check out madeevents.com for all big upcoming events.
Have fun :lol: .

dima said:
pie said:
Hi Guys/Gals,

Help appreciated!

Hi,
PVD has residency @Roxy, once every two months.You should check out his site for dates. Also check out madeevents.com for all big upcoming events.
Have fun :lol: .

I'll back that up PVD i think does have a residence at Roxy...and he goes F@#$ing insane there.....last time i saw him was couple of months ago and he played an 8 hour set which blew the roof off the place....defintely recomment that...

nik

Back