PVD is playing 10 mins from my house :)

GazDaBomb

on the 24th October PVD will be playing At the sugarshack in middlesbrough for their 10th birthday

NOT TO BE MISSED

Dont bother going to gatecrasher to see him gatecrasher its all overhyped and over priced Sugarshack has been round longer and its a quality down to earth night, People dont go to Sugarshack cause of the name of the club like gatecrasher so the people who do go are all good and there for the music.

So come somewere different to see the master at work :)

Master at work???????????????

Wish it was the Masters At Work..

I Live in Middlesbrough, and Sugar Shack's nowt flash....

Each to there own like, but it wouldn't be my idea of a good night...

GO TO SOUTHPORTWEEKENDER, Kerri Chandler, MAW, Blaze, Joey Negro etc................

Ten times better!!!

RupertP said:
Master at work???????????????

Wish it was the Masters At Work..

GO TO SOUTHPORTWEEKENDER, Kerri Chandler, MAW, Blaze, Joey Negro etc................

Ten times better!!!

no offence but you must be clueless - the shack is pne of the best clubs in the countries.......................... not just the clubbers that reckon so but also the DJ's that go back there every month - they all love playing there..............

long live the shack..............

RupertP said:

thats my point though its not trying to be a flash club, it bringing top draw dj's to a converted theater for a quality night of entertainment. (the doormen are a bit scary though!!!)

the fact its been going for 10 years and its still going strong is an indication that there doing something right

Gatecrasher 8 years then went monthly

cream 10 years then closed down

Shugershack will never die!!!!

Look pal ive been clubbing for a while and live in Middlesbrough, and the Sugar Shack is shit!!

The names it gets are very average, who wants to see clowns like Fergie, John Kelly and Lisa Lashes every week (Cheesy Hard House/Trance shite). And most of the House DJ's it gets are has been's (Morillo, Sanchez-not that I dont respect him, he's just old news now) ... It gets the odd good name every couple a month or so, (Rampling, Derrick Carter, Dimitri)... But apart from that, I wouldn't bother...

The Sugarshack used to be a quality club back in the mid nineties when it had people like, MAW, Graeme Park, Jazzy M etc.. Real house legends..

Now even when it does get a good DJ on, they tend to play a lot harder to cater for the club's Trance/Hard House policy......

Plus the crowd are there more to gurn off there tits, than care which DJ there listening too (Dont get me wrong I get wasted, but the difference is I give a shit about the music) , and it's well overpriced Sanchez in MAY cost £15 ... you could of went to Ministry of Sound the day after to see MAW for the same price?? How'd you work that out?? Sugar Shack is only open for 5 hours, where MOS is open for 9???

There ripping you off pal and your too blind to see it....

Why dont you try going to Shindig (Newc), Hard Times (Leeds), or To the Manor Born (Durham)... You pay the same price (or cheaper) get to see better DJ's, be amongst a more respectable crowd and a cleaner venue.......

P.S I put the cities in brackets, so you'd know where they are, cos youve probaly never left Middlesbrough and the beloved 'Shack' to go clubbing else where....

i wouldnt go to the clubs you mention cause its not what im into, and my home isnt actually in middlesbrough i go to uni there so you could say ive been clubbing elsewere, ive never been to shindig but ive been to promise, you seem to get the impression im having a dig at you im not. if you are into the music sugarshack plays (which you obviously aint) then it is a good club to go to, its not often you have to pay £15 to get in either it was only £12 to see Tiesto

chill out a bit mate :)

Im very chilled, just dont like being called clueless that's all gadge...

Was just trying to prove a point..

i didnt call u clueless mate. you right about parts like john kelly though not the most inspiring lineup!!

to be fair though they do get the dj's that people want to see like PVD, Tiesto, Picotto, sasha, digweed, morillo, oakenfold, deric carter im not going to put fergie in that list!!!!

RupertP said:
Im very chilled, just dont like being called clueless that's all gadge...

Was just trying to prove a point..

that would be me that called you clueless - which i appologise for but............. i love the shack, i think its a fantastic venue and i've had some amazing nights there too!!!

but u think i don't know where shindig, hard times and manor born are????? think u might be associating me with a lot of the nob heads that go to the empire - i'm not one of them!!! :D

Back