PVD in NYC info

P

pacha4life

Any locals in NYC know if PVD is coming to the Roxy on april 18th...please let me know i checked out his website and it says he is coming, but when i clicked the link, it says he was allready there in feb :).....ifyou have any info please fille me in, i have to book my flight tix to nyc...
thanks
nik

thanks for the response pre....maybe i'll see you there..i booked my tix to NY today :) :) :lol: can't wait..
nik

I'd HIGHLY recommend getting there early. In Feburary we went to see PvD at Roxy. We arrived around 12:30 and the line was two city blocks long. Luckily we got in before the cops showed up at 3 and started to turn people away -- yes people 'with tickets' were turned away because the venue was hovering around it's maximum capacity.

premile said:
I'd HIGHLY recommend getting there early. In Feburary we went to see PvD at Roxy. We arrived around 12:30 and the line was two city blocks long. Luckily we got in before the cops showed up at 3 and started to turn people away -- yes people 'with tickets' were turned away because the venue was hovering around it's maximum capacity.

okay done booking my flight...now i'm gonna book the tix...so what time you suggest we get there...he wont' come on till about midnight or 1 right?

thanks for the 411....are you going with a big group? i think it's just me and a friend
nik

Back