Put a donk on it

Donk? :oops: Que?

"Donk" - A huge, gap-toothed Aussie from Crocodile Dundee II that one might use in place of a firearm.

E.g. - "I don't need a gun... I've got a Donk"

I assume this is what the lads are refering to.

Unless that is, "put a donk on it" is Trogspeak for "make it infinitely more irritating"

I think there was a thread previously describing it as Scouse House but our friends in Liverpool went ballistic and rightly so.

The Mickey Mousers then said these helmets were big in Wigan! Which having been to Wigan on a couple of occassions I can see why! Proper Helmets.

A load of the scally elements from Liverpool would go up to Wigan Pier on a Friday night apparently, so it's not a completely unfair assessment to call it "Scouse House"

I thought it was a piss take at first. Me and my boyfriend seen this on youtube and the next day my boyfriend was telling people in work how bad it was when a lad walked in and said that it was the best song he had ever heard!! :eek:

If you do a bit of research into this Tony character you'll find he funded this s**t by doing a dodgy insurance claim when he allegedly got injured. Google his full name.

Back