Pushca at Egg review

Robder

Pushca was wicked 8) !
The Egg is really nice, very simple and not amazing but nice all the same.
The garden is what makes it and we were lucky with the weather. Loads of people swilling champagne on big sofas and garden furniture. (Not sure about the astro turf though!)
Pushca pulled out all the stops on 'Hollywood' production and most people made a good effort.
The live pa was very jolly but the oscars section was embarrasing (I mean c'mon! - "Miss Pushca" "Miss bling - (who wasn't bling at all I might add)", "Most f*cked person" and other cringeworthy moments.
They also put on two after parties - one at the keys club and one for extra special people (like us :p ) in the upstairs bar.
Fabulous night and well worth a visit :D .
Afterwards went to Trade at turnmills (urgh :confused: ) a dirty place in comparison but wicked all the same!

Glad to hear it was good - was thinking about going as we know one of the boys involved....Tony Tamborine.

Must go to the next one then.

Glad you had a good night robder, was wondering how it was.

Will definitely think about going to the next one

They still do one off's quite regularly. I think last weeks was a Tony de Vit tribute, right robo?

cookie said:
They still do one off's quite regularly. I think last weeks was a Tony de Vit tribute, right robo?

sorry cookie i dunno.....but i have his first gu mix, and thats cool ;) :p

sorry robo, I meant robder as he had been - getting the Robs mixed up :rolleyes:
Yeah I think his first GU mix is cool too

I'm the uglier of the two! :p

Yes, I love it now because the one offs are always rammed and it feels a bit special cos it's not just a weekly thing.

I thought you were going cookie?

Back