Purple Aki

Does anyone know why he's called purple Aki ?

Apparently it was because he was so black he looked purple!!

thats true - honest to god. Thread started when i walked past him in town & he does look purple!!!

puppylover - this man was a myth in everyones school years - the ultimate bogeyman. Then when he got the asbo stopping him touching St Helens peoples muscles we realised he did actually exist!

thats true - honest to god. Thread started when i walked past him in town & he does look purple!!!

puppylover - this man was a myth in everyones school years - the ultimate bogeyman. Then when he got the asbo stopping him touching St Helens peoples muscles we realised he did actually exist!

I called Phil up to ask him - cos I was a bit :eek: when I was reading the post....he said he vaguely remembers the name from when he lived back home - but he has been up here since Uni and that was a while back.... :lol::lol:

still think his name sounds like a new hybrid super skunk ......

he grabbed one of my mates in HMV once the lad sh*t himself! he was after a few St Helens rugby league players too, and rumour has it (of course) that they we're ****ting themselves too! Hes massive - one scary f*cker!

he was after a few St Helens rugby league players too, and rumour has it (of course) that they we're ****ting themselves too! Hes massive - one scary f*cker!

oh aye. john wilkin would have him - all washed down with a nice chianti

_42018996_wilkin.jpg

everyone has a purple aki story, mine was also near bidston when we were convinced it was him on the carriage of the next train.

tales of purple aki were like the boogie man, i never actually believed he was real.

hehe, im from widnes and i really didnt think he existed!! thats a bit mad! my boyfriend told me that purple aki took his mates to a gym to build up their muscles when they were in school but i thought he was just joking!!

Back