Pure Carl Cox Ibiza 2017

Amazing night last Tuesday but oh my god man how busy was it. I may be in a small majority but over all Privilege disappointed me. Sound system n all that spot on but the actual club, toilets and what not were an absolute disaster zone :lol: place just didn't seem to handle that amount of folk even although it was so BIG. Getting round the place from room to room was just ridiculous. Folk just pushing n shoving all over the place. It was a good night for sure but i don't think i'll be rushing back to Privi for an event like that. Something just in Vista maybe but trying to navigate round that whole club as busy as that wasn't much fun at times. It made me realise even more how good Space actually was in the way that was set up.

Amazing night last Tuesday but oh my god man how busy was it. I may be in a small majority but over all Privilege disappointed me. Sound system n all that spot on but the actual club, toilets and what not were an absolute disaster zone :lol: place just didn't seem to handle that amount of folk even although it was so BIG. Getting round the place from room to room was just ridiculous. Folk just pushing n shoving all over the place. It was a good night for sure but i don't think i'll be rushing back to Privi for an event like that. Something just in Vista maybe but trying to navigate round that whole club as busy as that wasn't much fun at times. It made me realise even more how good Space actually was in the way that was set up.

speaking to various people who went to week 2 of pure CC, it does seem it was simply too busy. week one was simply perfect - you know, very busy, but still manageable in terms of getting from A to B etc.

speaking to various people who went to week 2 of pure CC, it does seem it was simply too busy. week one was simply perfect - you know, very busy, but still manageable in terms of getting from A to B etc.

Aye it was carnage man. Coxys last night at Space last year wasn't even that bad. Or was it because Space was just so manageable to get around? Either way Privilege seemed to be buckling under the pressure of it all last week i found. Even going out to try and get a smoke was ridiculous. Standing there like crabs shoulder to shoulder :lol: Am i right in saying there was only that one set of bogs?? What a mess it was down there man.

I guess in fairness to Privilege they probably haven't seen crowds that size in a long time. If Sasha and Dig weed is anywhere near as busy they'll probably make some adjustments.
It's a healthy complaint though and it's not as if they don't have the space to make a few improvements if they can keep the big nights coming.

Last edited:
There were also no CO2 cannons as well. I know Cox didn't want them according to interviews but they woulda helped in cooling the area. Yeah it was really unenjoyable...the room where Nastia was and the smaller room were the only two places you can escape to. Also, there was garbage everywhere, priv didn't have a cleanup crew going around to pick up stuff. I cant blame ppl because they had no where to move to throw away the stuff.

But it did clear out after 4 -5 AM. I don't think Sasha and Digweed will be as busy but who knows, as There's lots of artists

Personally I didn't think it was 'that' bad! Yes it was busy but there were enough spots where you could dance and I even found a good 3 different spots that had the fans/air con blasting on to you which was lovely! In terms of toilets I found about 4 different sets and never actually waited, just walked straight in and out. Having been to Amnesia and literally not being able to move I thought this was not so bad.

As mentioned above the Coco Loco room was always a nice busy and could sit and have a rest here and once the main room had got going I never found Vista to be that bad either other than for maybe an hour or 2 right at peak time. The main room was busy but there was enough room on the back bit to dance to yourself and not be getting pushed around and this was a similar situation down the sides, the front was a little busier but personally still not Amnesia busy.

The only time I thought it was stupidly busy and awful crowd management was getting in and out of the upstairs dome smoking area bit this was complete carnage and needs to be looked at! I do not know how in this day and age that was allowed to operate how it did if there was a fire there could have been serious incidents.

Back