Purchasing tickets from overseas for Closing Parties

B

Boombalada

Hi,

I am currently living in Sydney, Australia and am heading over to Europe for a four month holiday starting in September. I have decided that I can't head over to the other side of the world without checking out Ibiza during September.

I am planning to head over on September 16th for 7 days. I realise that I am leaving my planning a bit late, but is there any way of purchasing tickets for the closing parties such as Underwater, Subliminal, Ministry of Sound and Sundays @ Space before I get there. I would imagine that a lot of these parties sell out well before the day/night and I really don't want to miss out. I am flying into London on the 4th September, which doesn't leave me much time to get organised once I arrive in London meaning I should really get tickets sorted out while I'm in Sydney.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated by an Aussie very keen to party Ibiza.

Cheers.

There is no need to buy tickets for any night before you get to Ibiza, just buy them on the day from any of the bars and outlets that sell them.

Back