PULSE Boat Parties

Double D

The LAUNCH of PULSE Boat Parties through the heart of the city.

Introducing PULSE a new Monthly Boat Party along the River Thames, in Association with Pickle Promotions.

Playing some of the finest Djs throughout the Capital.

Come and Experience the Ultimate way to see London by night, with crystal clear sound systems, playing quality tunes on two levels.

This Month we bring you two special guest djs Marc French and Skol. Together they total more than 20 years experience , playing at the most auspicious venues and entertaining crowds all over the globe.

SMARTIE PARTIE the official PULSE after party @Turnmills - £8 with Boat party ticket.

Music: Trance. Hard Trance. Nu NRG. House. Bouncy House. Funky House. Hard House. Tribal House.
DJ's: TOP DECK

Hard Dance, Hard Trance, Trance and Anthems.

Marc French (Heat, Ibizan Heat, Evolution)
Skol (Rn2, MIB, Flashbak)
Dex (Heat, Frantic, Pickle) - (PULSE Resident)
Dr.Duzzit (Ez-Duzzit, Hectic uk) - (PULSE Resident)
El Greko (Basic, Toxik, Frantic)
Hemlock (Pickle, Flashbak, Essential) - (PULSE Resident)

LOWER DECK

House, Funky House, Tech House.

Phil Able (Smartie Partie, Antiworld, Cyberdog)
Double D (Rise, Attention) - (PULSE Residents)
Stupreme (Raw, Pulse)
Moni (Antiwrld, Solid Kiss)
Samson (Attention, Hammered) - (PULSE Resident)
Lee Wads (Rise, Hang the Djs)

On: Saturday 12th March
At: The Viscountess
Cost: £18.00
Ticket Info: Ticket only Event £18.00 Information & Tickets available from
Cyberdog Camden Market
Unit 14 the stables market
Chalk farm Road, Camden town
London, NW1 8AH
0207 4822842 or
Dex 07984 492 651
Jodie 07951 604 132 or
e-mail dex@cubelive.com
e-mail hemlock@cubelive.com
www.e-listlondon.com £18 + bf
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Buckley said:
Which are you, Dutch or Dunx?

And had GT been located? I'm worried about that guy!

I am Dutch. GT has retired. RIP. I am impressed Buckley, have you been keeping tabs on me ???

Still waiting for a set somewhere with one of your promotions. :rolleyes:

Double D said:
Buckley said:

I am Dutch. GT has retired. RIP. I am impressed Buckley, have you been keeping tabs on me ???

Not keeping tabs mate - Nitefly/Phil gives us all full updates on your progress regularly.

What sort of stuff are you playing now you are GT-less?

(Apologies btw, there was a running (bad) joke on here with Phil and myself about you splitting due to 'musical differences' and GT having disappeared heartbroken. Is is true that he's touring as GT and Dutch II with a replacement you? Sorry, couldn't resist - don't know why my childish brain finds it so funny.)

My girlfriend is also Dutch btw.

Buckley said:
Double D said:
Buckley said:

Not keeping tabs mate - Nitefly/Phil gives us all full updates on your progress regularly.

What sort of stuff are you playing now you are GT-less?

(Apologies btw, there was a running (bad) joke on here with Phil and myself about you splitting due to 'musical differences' and GT having disappeared heartbroken. Is is true that he's touring as GT and Dutch II with a replacement you? Sorry, couldn't resist - don't know why my childish brain finds it so funny.)

My girlfriend is also Dutch btw.

He's a good old boy Nitefly/Phil follows me everywhere I DJ.

Mixture really Funky/Chunky House really I guess can play a bit of tribal and progressive if asked.

Not really sure about GT we are still mates but he was a little bit on the lazy side if gigs didn't come to him then he wasn't really interested. The last straw for me was we were down to play at Turnmills and he blew me out. Plus Nitefly and the rest of the crew kept saying to me do it on your own. So here I am me and Dunx Double D. 8)

Double D said:

Mixture really Funky/Chunky House really I guess can play a bit of tribal and progressive if asked.

Not really sure about GT we are still mates but he was a little bit on the lazy side if gigs didn't come to him then he wasn't really interested. The last straw for me was we were down to play at Turnmills and he blew me out. Plus Nitefly and the rest of the crew kept saying to me do it on your own. So here I am me and Dunx Double D. 8)

Nitey et al told you do it on your own ,so here you are the two of you? :lol:

To his credit Phil is always pushing your cause - will see if we can get you on in the next few months.

Why hello there DD, looking forward to this one!! still working on the QE2!!! see you soon xx

Buckley said:
Double D said:

Nitey et al told you do it on your own ,so here you are the two of you? :lol:

To his credit Phil is always pushing your cause - will see if we can get you on in the next few months.

It more fun playing back2back.

Ok good man. March is looking very busy if you are around you will find me or Dunx @

12th Pluse Boat party as per forum
18th Living For Living It Up
19th Ego's for Airways (bit far away for you)
26th Corsica Studio's for RISE

:D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

allysface.gif

Scary :eek: :eek: :eek:!!!
Tickets are going fast!! when the other half gets home we will have a count and let you know how many are left........not alot i can tell you. I have got a bigger boat for the next one, had to!!

jodie said:
Scary :eek: :eek: :eek:!!!
Tickets are going fast!! when the other half gets home we will have a count and let you know how many are left........not alot i can tell you. I have got a bigger boat for the next one, had to!!

Nice one Jodie I sold another 5 last night so reckon its going to be packed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Double D said:
The LAUNCH of PULSE Boat Parties through the heart of the city.

Introducing PULSE a new Monthly Boat Party along the River Thames, in Association with Pickle Promotions.

Playing some of the finest Djs throughout the Capital.

Come and Experience the Ultimate way to see London by night, with crystal clear sound systems, playing quality tunes on two levels.

This Month we bring you two special guest djs Marc French and Skol. Together they total more than 20 years experience , playing at the most auspicious venues and entertaining crowds all over the globe.

SMARTIE PARTIE the official PULSE after party @Turnmills - £8 with Boat party ticket.

Music: Trance. Hard Trance. Nu NRG. House. Bouncy House. Funky House. Hard House. Tribal House.
DJ's: TOP DECK

Hard Dance, Hard Trance, Trance and Anthems.

Marc French (Heat, Ibizan Heat, Evolution)
Skol (Rn2, MIB, Flashbak)
Dex (Heat, Frantic, Pickle) - (PULSE Resident)
Dr.Duzzit (Ez-Duzzit, Hectic uk) - (PULSE Resident)
El Greko (Basic, Toxik, Frantic)
Hemlock (Pickle, Flashbak, Essential) - (PULSE Resident)

LOWER DECK

House, Funky House, Tech House.

Phil Able (Smartie Partie, Antiworld, Cyberdog)
Double D (Rise, Attention) - (PULSE Residents)
Stupreme (Raw, Pulse)
Moni (Antiwrld, Solid Kiss)
Samson (Attention, Hammered) - (PULSE Resident)
Lee Wads (Rise, Hang the Djs)

On: Saturday 12th March
At: The Viscountess
Cost: £18.00
Ticket Info: Ticket only Event £18.00 Information & Tickets available from
Cyberdog Camden Market
Unit 14 the stables market
Chalk farm Road, Camden town
London, NW1 8AH
0207 4822842 or
Dex 07984 492 651
Jodie 07951 604 132 or