Puchet Hotel...

I have seen that thank you, just other maps are conflicting.

01.gif

[0].numberOfAdults=2&tab=maps&hotelId=220996&lat=0.0&destination=San+Antonio+Abad,+Spain

Just wondered if anyone who as actually been there could help...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
it has to be said that the maps on most of those big 'faceless' hotel booking sites are bobbins. frinstance the hotel i'm staying in in palma was expertly located in the middle of palma airport's main runway.

Yes I have noticed that , and the tour ops even get it wrong and the pics in brochures are nothing like what they are like now as most pics are took years ago and only show the best parts , misleading info comes to mind with that and they still gey away with it

it has to be said that the maps on most of those big 'faceless' hotel booking sites are bobbins. frinstance the hotel i'm staying in in palma was expertly located in the middle of palma airport's main runway.

great reviews

I have spoke to a few people who have stayed at the puchet in the last couple of monthes and they said it was fantastic decor and service higly reccomended, newly refurbished..

bars

you are in a great location for both the bay and the west end, 100 yards down from your hotel is the petrol station, a 10 min walk on the bay road (just past the BERGANTIN HOTEL on the map that was posted LOL)brings you to a good selection of bars and restaurants, or 10 min walk straight on brings you to linekers, bar m and itaca a few more minutes to es paradis and eden and the west end.

Back