Psych tunes

Saw Connan Mockasin live at a Halloween party in New Zealand in someones house 14 years ago....him and the band was unbelievable. Not heard of The Knife.

That's crazy! The Knife are weird but well known in alternative circles, especially for 'Heartbeats', and the singer (Karin?) also did the vocals for Royksopp's 'What Else Is There?'

the two best gigs I've seen in recent years were very psychedelic, in different ways

Acid Mothers Temple (from Japan) and Sonic Boom/Spectrum (from Coventry)

was nearly crying by the end of each. an intense musical experience like those I cannot remember. Maybe someone had spiked the Estrella Damms I was drinking?

the two best gigs I've seen in recent years were very psychedelic, in different ways

Acid Mothers Temple (from Japan) and Sonic Boom/Spectrum (from Coventry)

was nearly crying by the end of each. an intense musical experience like those I cannot remember. Maybe someone had spiked the Estrella Damms I was drinking?
I've heard of Acid Mother Temple, but not had a proper listen. I will check both of those out ?
Can be intense gigs like that. But if its getting you to the point of nearly crying, its got to have been the bollocks ? that said music does that to me alot.

Back