Probably a very silly question about we love Sundays

yes very silly!

opens 8 am Sunday. Closes 6 am Mon.

I recommend 2 stints. Go about 12 till maybe 4. Use your pass out and go over to bora bora until say 7 or 8 and then come back for the close of the terrace.

Alternatively go at 3. when terrace closes at 12, use your pass to recharge and come back till close.

Or maybe (as I did last year) go at 8am and use your pass out at 11am for essential supplies and stay the remainding 19 hours.

Hey its up to you.

Get there about midday esp if Def mix are holding there After-parties there (Morales and Knuckles on the terrace :D ) and stay til midnight, have a couple of hours kip when Terrace closes and then head to DC10 Monday morning :D

Get there about 12ish, take it in, chill etc. Leave about 3, go to Bora Bora have a couple of cheap drinks, get back in about 5/6 and experience teh best 6 hours of your life on the terrace! 8)

Another newbie question for you all:

Steve Lawler is there when I'll be in town (September 14th). What timeslots do the headliners normally play? Is it Sunday night early, or do they play late to close (6AM)

Also, any idea what DJs normally play at DC-10 those Monday mornings, or does it vary from week to week?

Thanks.

All of the suggestions that I have heard thus far are good. I suppose you could try to do what I did, go out the night before, arrive @ space around 9am and party until 3am or 4am (I cannot recall when I left as I was not exactly in the right frame at that point). And then rock DC10 the next day. However that plan is not advisable as it is not safe and not sound, but it was fun. ;)

Nick said:
Another newbie question for you all:

Steve Lawler is there when I'll be in town (September 14th). What timeslots do the headliners normally play? Is it Sunday night early, or do they play late to close (6AM)

Also, any idea what DJs normally play at DC-10 those Monday mornings, or does it vary from week to week?

Thanks.

Lawler will probably play 8pm/10pm - midnight on the terrace depending on who other guests are. If there's a bigger name on line-up he will probably play 6pm - 8pm and then the headliner will close terrace.

DJs at DC10 vary from wk to wk, over the last 3 years I have seen Danny T, X-Press 2, Tongy, Lottie plus loads more at DC10, they never advertise who's playing. The residents are fab tho at DC10 esp Jo Mills.

Back