Prob the BEST night in Ibiza early August:-

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TELL ME YOUR F@#ING KIDDING SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....ARE THERE ANY OTHER NIGHTS LIKE THAT PLEASE TELL ME.....AT LEAST TIESTO AND PVD AT LEAST SEP 4TH PLEASE TELL ME IT'S TRUE

-NIK

Been to the cream closing last year and Tiesto was not that good (we are Dutch and we know him)... we went to the terrace where we heard Jo Mills for the first time life... This girl is awsome!
She will be resident @ DC10 this season. Kick off is 2nd of june

see you there nish, i'll be there with a friend of mine.

at least Tiesto and PVD are playing on Sept 4th that will be great :D

tiesto and tall paul....thats a wierd combo....completely different styles of music....but i like tall paul so ill probably end up goin there. Btw tiesto sucked during last yrs cream closing.....i couldnt wait til his set was over

-the bloke

ye, true andre, best thurs night in my opinon anyways. Wed has God (Erick Morillo) playin at Pacha, that will be my main groovin night prob, then I intend to get absolutely Shit-Faced at this event, Always has a top atmosphere, only negative things are the crowds and the price!

Hopefully! I heard this rumour about 2 months back but no-one at Cream would confirm and his own night is two days before so I figured it was too good to be true. Just contemplating whether to get out of my head!

weird! mind u, prob how underwater got pacha on tues! duh! wish Id think before I type sometimes! lol

Thursday 7th August
Cream presents BBC Radio 1’s Essential Mix @ Amnesia
Main Room
Special Guest…Paul Oakenfold
Tiesto & Paul Van Dyk
Terrace Balearica
Seb Fontaine
MYNC Project (4 Decks 2 Mixers)
Savers
Angels of Love DJ’s and more
F@#*ING UNBELEIVLABLE :!: :!: :twisted: :!: :!:

You'll really think its unbeliveable when you're there and theres no room to dance,drink,move,breath, your being pushed around and bumped into by drunk club 18-30 kids, you cant get to the bar, or toilet, or find your mates etc.....

Cream need to sort it out and limit numbers this year, but i dont think its upto them, and we all know Amnesia are just money grabbing gits so it'll be full until they cant fit anyone else in :rolleyes:

Back