Privilege's lack of decent events

brand parties on tour have always been shit. I remember going to a MOS thing in ireland years ago and I think they just made up names who were playing, no one ever heard of them :lol:
Jonny Bubbles(mos)
Dicky rock (mos) 4hr house set..o_O:rolleyes:
Dancers(mos) ect..
Dickie Rock

?
20294525_1427960023919948_4680865257520268862_n.jpg

No not a fan of punchasetown. Those oxygen festivals put me right off..

Only ever at Punchestown once, for Creamfields Ireland 2001... I think some hip-hop artist (possibly Outkast or Dr. Dre or someone) played before Oakenfold on the main outdoor stage... Oaky closed the festival with PPK "Resurrection" and it was the sunniest day of the year that day... :cool:

Random question - I can't quite find it on here - but did someone say that privilege closing is likely to be around Sunday 1st of October? Who usually plays? If they have a residency/night at the club does that mean they are bang on to play? Quite want to pop over for tale of us and cocoon closing but not sure i can stretch thursday to tuesday.

Random question - I can't quite find it on here - but did someone say that privilege closing is likely to be around Sunday 1st of October? Who usually plays? If they have a residency/night at the club does that mean they are bang on to play? Quite want to pop over for tale of us and cocoon closing but not sure i can stretch thursday to tuesday.

rumored, but not confirmed yes.

I have a feeling he won't, we shall see. I'll be out there then myself and may go to Privelege or Solomon, depending on lineup

Where abouts are the Cocoloco and blue rooms in privi?

cocoloco is just before you get into vista club. they can use cocoloco and vista as one room (joined sound systems) or as two separate floors.
vista blue is the small room - what used to be ku/privilege´s restaurant. when you come down the stairs from entrance to get into vista club, as you walk into cocoloco you do a 180° and like that get to vista blue.

Any word on the Suara parties? How are those going?

Went last Sunday. Arrived about 1ish and the room must have been 1/2 full? Reiner Zonnenveld's set was great and the crowd were really enjoying it but then Coyu come on and the energy just slowly fizzled away. We stayed until 3:30 hoping it would pick up but it started to get embarrassingly quiet - I would say there was probably 50 people left at that time. We decided to cut our losses and go to S+1. It's a real shame as I had no problem with the music at all. I'm not sure if its being properly marketed or simply not enough of a draw on a Sunday. On the plus side, it was strangely nostalgic to go back to Privilege after all this time. Last time I went in '99. Brought back some memories!

Back