Privilege night

Jonny Litts

It's my first time in Ibiza (I fly on Friday :D ) and want to try and sample all of the clubs, I'm struggling for Privilege tho. What is the best night to go there? I'm not really up for Manumission as I'm there for the music not the show! What is the 'Balearic People' night like?
Cheers Peeps

How about Slinky at Privilege on Friday 11 July....Sonique, Anne Savage, Garry White?

mally said:
How about Slinky at Privilege on Friday 11 July....Sonique, Anne Savage, Garry White?

I suppose that would be good but Sonique being there is putting me off a little. What is Garry White like?

I was there in the Groove On night with George Morel becaus I could get in free.

Music was very good (groovy house) but it was very quiet and only the main room was open.

does any one know what Tunnel nite is all about (supposedly tunnel trance, the original name) ....??? too bad they dont have extravaganza there anymore!

Ibiza-girlie said:
does any one know what Tunnel nite is all about (supposedly tunnel trance, the original name) ....??? too bad they dont have extravaganza there anymore!

I only know that is ist Tunnel Trance Force, expect hard trance.

Tunnel is Tunnel Trance Force

German promoters- lineup is (almost) exclusively German trance djs

guests include Kai Tracid

The music at Manumission is not bad, like some on the board let on. Alfredo plays, as well as Smokin' Jo (who plays tough tribal house). Don't be discouraged about Manumission. It is truly the only night to show up there to really experience Privilige in all of its glory. As long as there are not too many people, you will not be disappointed as there are so many places to discover and hang out there.

K

The music in the side room at Manumission is normally really funky. I’ve had many a great night at Manumission in that side room.

I can also vouch for the funky-ness of Manumission. We were just talking about this last night -- Dave Seaman & Smokin Jo played a lot of the same choons, but really different mixes, with Smokin Jo poundin out a rumpshakin' tribal funky set. Plus, the open air Epcot Center looking room upstairs is just fine for chillin. If you're gonna do Privilege for one night, I think Manumission would be a fine choice. Also, depending on when you're going, it might not be overwhelmingly crowded...

i've been to a few nights at privilge, manumission is fantastic cause its the only time the worlds biggest club is going to usually be full up, that atmosphere is great

other nights i went were the renaissance live a few years ago that was really good but cause of the size of the club it felt kinda empty despite there being a fair few people there

we did go on one other night as well but i can't remember what that was for ;]

i still miss extravaganza, although i manage fine without Marc Spoons mixing skills ! (uhh my poor ears!) - But definately like the place, its one of my favourites, the place itself is amaziiiing!

Back