privilege and amnesia

pinto gti

how much is the cab from san antonio to san rafael where is amnesia and privilege?

is the bus direct and quick?

thanks.

a cab is about 20ish euro and yeah you can get a bus from the station for 3 euro that drops you off in san rafael,or most pre parties for cream nights run a free bus from the pre party location.

in addition to above: both privilege and amnesia have free buses running every night to their clubs from san antonio. the stop is on the road just behind itaca / bar m.

cool,i will rent a cr for 3 days but in 8 is tiesto,so i catch a bus,to go back cab is better,no?is faster...10m?or more?and bus?

thanks!

cool,i will rent a cr for 3 days but in 8 is tiesto,so i catch a bus,to go back cab is better,no?is faster...10m?or more?and bus?

thanks!

I usually get a cab on the way there and a bus back. You can get a legal cab for about 15-20 Euro and an illegal one for 30-40 Euro. The illegal cabs are the quickest ones to track down.

I usually get a cab on the way there and a bus back. You can get a legal cab for about 15-20 Euro and an illegal one for 30-40 Euro. The illegal cabs are the quickest ones to track down.

haha i usually do the oposite from you neilly,bus there and cab back,usually too gubbed to be getting on a bus on the way back lol.

Back