privilege 2003 - whats new?

McRackin

Super Moderator
· monday: manumission

· tuesday: fxxx house

· wednesday: iberican sound + other tba parties

· thursday: divas night. same concept than your day last year but with a different name

· friday: slinky

· saturday: balearic people

· sunday: tba. still undecided between a techno night and another disco - retro night

it will be interesting to see what happens on saturdays: privilege with all the new local talent (sebastián gamboa, etc) at the successful balearic people versus amnesia with its new ibiza feeling (dj pippi, cesar de melero and dj oliver)!! :eek:

McRackin

As Balearic People is more aimed at locals rather than tourists is the pricing similar (bar & entry) to other nights?

the entry is a little bit cheaper. take a look:

518333.jpg

if you like latin house try to check out sebastián gamboa:

:arrow: http://www.sebastiangamboa.com

sebjam.jpg

(jamiroquai and gamboa)

privelege 2003 - what's new

McRackin: where did you take the picture of the prices board? Are these prices real, for the summer of 2003?
So, I can like, count on you? :)

trancepunch you can trust McRackin, he provides solid info!
Tell me is Eden the only place where they play uplifting trance?

Ibiza-girlie said:

Slinky on Fri nights is trance @ Privilege, have you heard of Slinky, it's trance club in Bournemouth, I've been in England, it's ok, attracts a younger crowd and too many cybers for my liking but music is very euphoric trance.

Barbie said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

Slinky on Fri nights is trance @ Privilege, have you heard of Slinky, it's trance club in Bournemouth, I've been in England, it's ok, attracts a younger crowd and too many cybers for my liking but music is very euphoric trance.

Slinky and it's Bournemouth home have just been sold. They also have another residency in Bristol and tour all around the world.

Check their site at www.slinky.co.uk

excellent i know where im gonna spend my friday night....unless they manage to persuade me to go to Pacha for the 30th birthday....

Ibiza-girlie said:
excellent i know where im gonna spend my friday night....unless they manage to persuade me to go to Pacha for the 30th birthday....

Last year Slinky were at Es Paradis and they struggled to fill that place, I don't know how they think they will manage to fill Privilige, even if they close part of it off, there is nothing worse than a 1/2 empty club.

yeaahhh I guess you are right, but its a shame....
i like house during daytime but in the evenings it HAS to be trance :) what a shame there arent any more nights that the cheasy judgement sunday evenings and dave zzzzz pearce.....

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeaahhh I guess you are right, but its a shame....
i like house during daytime but in the evenings it HAS to be trance :) what a shame there arent any more nights that the cheasy judgement sunday evenings and dave zzzzz pearce.....

Cream on Thursdays and Gatecrasher/Godskitchen on Tuesdays..............how much bloody trance do you want woman ;) :D

haha you are so funny!
I want it all the time lol****
you schould hear what me and the mr. listenes to at home 24/7 - and you would be surprised. 6 am in the morning - nothing beats PVD or a bit of Armin to wake up to 8)

Ibiza-girlie said:
haha you are so funny!
I want it all the time lol****
you schould hear what me and the mr. listenes to at home 24/7 - and you would be surprised. 6 am in the morning - nothing beats PVD or a bit of Armin to wake up to 8)

I only joke, sometimes me and blokey get in at 9am Sunday morning after a night of funky house and we start boshing out some old Gatecrasher albums :p

Robo said:
amnesia's night has got more 'famous' local djs

are you sure? :rolleyes:

did you know that josé padilla, jon sa trincha , lenny ibizarre, alfredo, cesar del rio and pete gooding among others will be at balearic people? :p

more interesting news: do you remember the 12 hour marathon by danny tenaglia at privilege last year? according to the cadena 100 radio privilege has confirmed that he will do another special night this year!! :eek:

186.jpg

(lenny ibizarre :eek: )

Back