prices on bora bora

pinto gti

i already know prices in clubs,40/60 euros to get in,then 10 euros a beer,12 a red bull and 20 vodkas and wiskey...

but in bora bora are the same?and how late it closes?and opens?

thanks.

When I was there in June, pint of lager was €4 in the afternoon, but, went up to €6 after 5pm. Dunno about other drinks.

Is it really 20E for a whiskey or vodka and mixer now in the big clubs???

Is it really 20E for a whiskey or vodka and mixer now in the big clubs???
if it is 12 euros for a red bull,wy are you sueprised 20 e for a mix drink?

how can i know for sure the prices?

in the clubsites dont give any information...

Well i haven't been for a while now, was just wondering like!

I'm suprised because 20E is a feckin rediculous price for a JD and coke!!!

Well i haven't been for a while now, was just wondering like!

I'm suprised because 20E is a feckin rediculous price for a JD and coke!!!
well,is the 1st time i go there,thats what they told me,so i better be prepared.if its less,better!

bora bora opens at noontime as a restaurant. the dj spins from about 4pm onwards. the outside bit is open until 12 midnight. the inside bit then stays open till about 4 or 5am.

don't know about drinks prices at bora bora, i guess they're a bit cheaper than in the clubs.

current clubs drinks prices for a standard mixer (vodka lemon for example) are between 13€ (space, privilege) and 15€ (amnesia, pacha).

bora bora opens at noontime as a restaurant. the dj spins from about 4pm onwards. the outside bit is open until 12 midnight. the inside bit then stays open till about 4 or 5am.

don't know about drinks prices at bora bora, i guess they're a bit cheaper than in the clubs.

current clubs drinks prices for a standard mixer (vodka lemon for example) are between 13€ (space, privilege) and 15€ (amnesia, pacha).
cool,is cheaper than i tought,is equal to portugal actually!

Back