Pretty bloody excited!!!!

crapster

Well I have finally gone and done it- I have decided to get off this rock (where recent guest djs have included Dave Pearce!!!) for new year and am going to go and stay with my cousin up in sheffield and understand that I will be frequenting BED on NYE for my first taste of Hed Kandi. After reading the posts on these boards I am seriously looking forward to it. Anyone else going?

crapster said:
Well I have finally gone and done it- I have decided to get off this rock (where recent guest djs have included Dave Pearce!!!) for new year and am going to go and stay with my cousin up in sheffield and understand that I will be frequenting BED on NYE for my first taste of Hed Kandi. After reading the posts on these boards I am seriously looking forward to it. Anyone else going?

Aww good for you !! I wish I was going .. I'm hoping ... I've put two tickets on my christmas list -
Will let you know for sure if I am on Christmas Day ... I'll be on this board yelling it !!

Just bought that triple Hed Kandi CD and listening to it now- CD 2 is superb-best CD they have done by a country mile. Roll on the 31st!!!!!
PS The rock I am getting off is Jersey in case anyone wondered what the hell I was going on about in first message

Back