PREDRINK Ideas for IBIZA VIRGINS!!

My opinion is beer for a social.... Not for going out out. Beer is full of chemicals too which is half the reason you feel rough the next day

Personally never feel rough from just drinking whiskey - Just a little tired for obvious reasons

i feel nauseous after drinking whiskey.. stuff like Jack n coke .. i think i will stick to greygoose vodka

as drink prices are ridiculously high at the clubs.. can you please share your ideas with me on pre-drinks like:

your favorite drinks,
where you get them,
the time you start n stop drinking,
how you avoid getting drunk before entering the club
how to avoid a major hangover from drinks you buy at the club
MUST HAVE drinks and drinks to avoid in ibiza
how to budget your drinks at superclubs

... please do include pricings.. thanks

San mig/gin and tonic/rum and coke

Any local shop

Go with the flow sometimes you drink all day and all day the next day whats the point in planning?

Avoid getting drunk? Whats the point in drinking:spank: (must add for whatever reason aftee the first day of being on hol i struggle to get drunk especially when going out out always seem to sober up in the taxi)

Same as answer 1

I don’t avoid hangovers

Drinks to avoid (personally hate the likes of sambuca)...but for value for money i’d say cocktails unless you go to a reccommended place

Budget at a club take only a certain amount out with you leave card and extra cash in safety box at hotel...worst comes to worst you lose your money and have to persuade a taxi to take you to hotel then run up to room and pay him ...or try hitch hike if your feeling adventurous

Back