PREDRINK Ideas for IBIZA VIRGINS!!

Max2018

as drink prices are ridiculously high at the clubs.. can you please share your ideas with me on pre-drinks like:

your favorite drinks,
where you get them,
the time you start n stop drinking,
how you avoid getting drunk before entering the club
how to avoid a major hangover from drinks you buy at the club
MUST HAVE drinks and drinks to avoid in ibiza
how to budget your drinks at superclubs

... please do include pricings.. thanks

1. Vodka Fanta Limon
2. Wips
3. Personally if I'm not going out in the daytime I'll start pre-drinks around 9-10ish after a disco-nap
4. Don't play stupid drinking games that get you wrecked. Just drink and chill
5. Drink some water during the night and when you get back
6. Depends on your budget. As clubs are expensive sometimes I just stick to beer but depends how I'm feeling
7. I dont. Thats my own problem hahaha

1. Vodka Fanta Limon
2. Wips
3. Personally if I'm not going out in the daytime I'll start pre-drinks around 9-10ish after a disco-nap
4. Don't play stupid drinking games that get you wrecked. Just drink and chill
5. Drink some water during the night and when you get back
6. Depends on your budget. As clubs are expensive sometimes I just stick to beer but depends how I'm feeling
7. I dont. Thats my own problem hahaha
thank you for your advice .. Vodka Fanta Limon seems like pretty easy to mix and WIPS also gonna be quite close to my hotel..that works

Last edited:
your favorite drinks = koppaberg or anything sweet

where you get them, = any shop

the time you start n stop drinking

depends how heavy the night before was, couple of drinks in the afternoon to sort out the head then back on water or squash
start the "pre drinks" at about 7pm

I reach a certain point of merry then sweat it out dancing in the clubs, back on water one or two alcohol drinks max

Dance and sweat it out.

I wouldnt say you can get drunk in the clubs not at those prices anyway?

Avoid gassy lager for bloating & sangria. Rough stuff

I dont budget to be honest. aim for 2 drinks max rest on water but that plan never goes ahead

your favorite drinks = koppaberg or anything sweet

where you get them, = any shop

the time you start n stop drinking

depends how heavy the night before was, couple of drinks in the afternoon to sort out the head then back on water or squash
start the "pre drinks" at about 7pm

I reach a certain point of merry then sweat it out dancing in the clubs, back on water one or two alcohol drinks max

Dance and sweat it out.

I wouldnt say you can get drunk in the clubs not at those prices anyway?

Avoid gassy lager for bloating & sangria. Rough stuff

I dont budget to be honest. aim for 2 drinks max rest on water but that plan never goes ahead
thank you for sharing .. i like your dancing ideas .. for sure i will be dancing my ass off

Usually for me it starts on the morning of the flight, Newcastle airport sinking a few swifty pints around 0600. Then a couple on the flight, followed by a few cheeky san miguels when you always do the customary walk around of San Antonio after you've dumped your bags in the digs.

The first night for me is always a total blow out! Seams to be really easy to get drunk every night after that, must be just topping up the alcohol level each day. Who knows.

We usually buy a few bottles of spirits between the group (Rum & Vodka) and after we've had a quick meal at early evening we swing by a little booze shop on the way to the Cafe Mambo beach. We will buy a bag of ice, some cola or lemonade and a little pack of plastic glasses. We also grab a few cans as they are cheap enough. Then just chill at the beach watching the crowd build up and enjoying a few rum and cokes. Nothing rushed, just chill out and soak up the atmosphere (same as number 4 on @Tiffany Barrett s list).

This works best for us and sets us up for the night.

If we are heading out further afield, like to DC10 or somewhere, we always do a few bars in the west end before hand to get the pistons lubed. Had a similar routine when we stayed at Playe D'en Bossa last year, there's a few boozers up and down the strip.

Drinking alcohol in clubs? Can't say I've done much of it, apart from bottles of water.

Usually for me it starts on the morning of the flight, Newcastle airport sinking a few swifty pints around 0600. Then a couple on the flight, followed by a few cheeky san miguels when you always do the customary walk around of San Antonio after you've dumped your bags in the digs.

The first night for me is always a total blow out! Seams to be really easy to get drunk every night after that, must be just topping up the alcohol level each day. Who knows.

We usually buy a few bottles of spirits between the group (Rum & Vodka) and after we've had a quick meal at early evening we swing by a little booze shop on the way to the Cafe Mambo beach. We will buy a bag of ice, some cola or lemonade and a little pack of plastic glasses. We also grab a few cans as they are cheap enough. Then just chill at the beach watching the crowd build up and enjoying a few rum and cokes. Nothing rushed, just chill out and soak up the atmosphere (same as number 4 on @Tiffany Barrett s list).

This works best for us and sets us up for the night.

If we are heading out further afield, like to DC10 or somewhere, we always do a few bars in the west end before hand to get the pistons lubed. Had a similar routine when we stayed at Playe D'en Bossa last year, there's a few boozers up and down the strip.

Drinking alcohol in clubs? Can't say I've done much of it, apart from bottles of water.

WOW !! drinking round the clock .. sounds a lot of fun.. thanks mate ..

drinking before n during flight won't a good idea for me as this is gonna be my first time in ibiza.. ill touch down ibiza at 6pm on friday n head straight to San An n checkin quickly.. head to "Wips" to load up on drinks for next few days n ill do my "customary walk around of San Antonio" as well n say hope to make some worker friends.. by then it's gonna be 10pm so will head to Flahertys Irish Bar n loadup on my greasy food .. catch discobus around 1am n head to Amnesia Music On.. get my first Corona n a bottle of water.. if the music is great i will stay off hard liquors as i plan to start rolling around 3am .. hopefully, Marco Carola will throw down some bangin techno:)

Sounds like you’ve got it figured out mate.

I’ve been to Music On twice, and it was nothing short of awesome :) the place was rocking! Or rolling I should say :lol:

Have a good one buddy :D Enjoy!

Guys you forgot to mention hierbas shot (local alcohol)
Well when I wake up after a couple of hours I like to have a San Miguel or two and carry on San Miguel or Cider. Before clubbing I always like to have a shot of hierbas and a vodka Fanta lemon. In the club I don’t drink much maybe a shot and two beers. If I have a gum I don’t usually feel thirsty so it helps me a lot.

Guys you forgot to mention hierbas shot (local alcohol)
Well when I wake up after a couple of hours I like to have a San Miguel or two and carry on San Miguel or Cider. Before clubbing I always like to have a shot of hierbas and a vodka Fanta lemon. In the club I don’t drink much maybe a shot and two beers. If I have a gum I don’t usually feel thirsty so it helps me a lot.

HIERBAS IBICENCAS - 26,0% ALCOHOL .. definitely will give it a shot along with vodka Fanta lemon.. thanks mate

taste-of-ibiza3.jpg

1. It isn't favourite alcoholic drink but its favourite for the purpose of going in hard.
Whiskey & Coke / Fresh Orange juice with Vodka

2. WIPS short term small group / Lidl long term

3. Pre-drinks about an hour before you leave hotel... Stick the drink into a bottle and continue on route

4. Avoid hangover ensure hydrated before and after. Don't mix drinks / avoid beer

5. Budget - Don't bother with alcohol in the club. If you drink up until the door that will carry you for hours into the night assuming you will consume gun powder at the event

6. Pricing - At a club 20 for a single mixer. A beer 15. Can obviously go much more than that and dependant on club

Wh

What kind of sound will he be playing ?
Listen to some of his sets. Pretty generic tech house stuff, with the odd bit of techno perhaps. Great if that’s your bag, but you won’t get banging techno like you’d get from the likes of Drumcode artists, Helena Hauff, Charlotte De Witte, Len Faki etc

1. It isn't favourite alcoholic drink but its favourite for the purpose of going in hard.
Whiskey & Coke / Fresh Orange juice with Vodka

2. WIPS short term small group / Lidl long term

3. Pre-drinks about an hour before you leave hotel... Stick the drink into a bottle and continue on route

4. Avoid hangover ensure hydrated before and after. Don't mix drinks / avoid beer

5. Budget - Don't bother with alcohol in the club. If you drink up until the door that will carry you for hours into the night assuming you will consume gun powder at the event

6. Pricing - At a club 20 for a single mixer. A beer 15. Can obviously go much more than that and dependant on club
Thanks mate .. Much appreciated .. I will keep that in mind .. By gun powder did u mean charlie ? If i can't mix drinks n should avoid beer then i will have stick to water n soft drinks like coke

Back