Pre paid tickets

hook

Last year on the Pacha tickets bought beforehand, it said something like "this ticket allows you entry until 1am".
Just wondering if they are strict on this and do this years tickets say the same? Ta v. mucho.

hook19 said:
Last year on the Pacha tickets bought beforehand, it said something like "this ticket allows you entry until 1am".
Just wondering if they are strict on this and do this years tickets say the same? Ta v. mucho.

when i bought my tickets this year it was up untill 2:30 i think! however on the ticket it did say only untill 1 :eek:

It happened to me with a prepaid ticket por Subliminal Sessions but I had no problem coming in about 2,30. I noticed that in the same moment I bought the ticket, but the salesman told me it was valid for all the night.

is it pretty important to buy the tickets well before hand for the big nites.ill be over for closin parties so maybe i should buy tickets earlier in the day,yea?

Just wondering if anyone had experienced the old, "it's after 1am, you have to pay" thing.

my presale ticket said be there by 230 am, but i asked and everyone said they would work all night....

Back