Pre-Booking tickets

Cas1990

Me and my mates wanna pre book tickets for tiesto when we go to Ibiza. How do we get the tickets? are they posted out? or do we have to pick them up? Anyone pre booked off here before?

Me and my mates wanna pre book tickets for tiesto when we go to Ibiza. How do we get the tickets? are they posted out? or do we have to pick them up? Anyone pre booked off here before?

Ive never pre-booked tickets but as far as i no you print your ticket off when you buy it, you need to bring your credit card (that you used to buy the tickets) and id with you aswell to get it. You and your mates all have to go in together.

Hello I booked tickets off here last year and the above advice is all correct, if its a night you are definately going to go to and you think its gonna be a busy night it makes a lot of sense to get them off here, saves time hunting tickets and bartering, the ticket prices are pretty reasonable and you get guest list entry so no long queues sometimes a free drink depending on club too! Have fun!:)

Back