Practical jokes on colleagues

my favourite is to doctor emails when mates send out stuff and pretend they have accidentally cc'd in a Partner by mistake - :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

I did this once when a girl sent a bitchy email to me and a couple of friends about another colleague. I doctored it so it looked like she'd sent it to the entire team, she freaked and sent an apology email to everyone and I had to explain I'd been pulling her leg... :lol::lol:

Not work related but christmas eve morning my sister had to take the dog to the vets first thing so I said I'd go over and look after the kids when they woke up.

Took the opportunity to convince my 6yr old nephew he had actually slept through the whole of Xmas and it was now the day after boxing day and we'd given his presents away.

Not a happy bunny till he realised I was joking. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not work related but christmas eve morning my sister had to take the dog to the vets first thing so I said I'd go over and look after the kids when they woke up.

Took the opportunity to convince my 6yr old nephew he had actually slept through the whole of Xmas and it was now the day after boxing day and we'd given his presents away.

respect...... 8)

That is hilarious. :lol:

Working in a Racing Yard riding racehorses, when one guy a Virgin, got a promise off another female Jock that he was invited back to her flat later for some action.

Being excited and scared at the same time and uncertain of the female anatomy, he asked the rest of us guys what the basic logistic maneuvers would be. Big Mistake!:p

First off we gave him a condom, told him how to put it on. Importantly before he put it on he had to rub some some cream onto his Lad to ensure the condom would glide on easily.

The "cream" we gave him was Deep Heat!!

About an hour later he burst through the door screaming in pain holding his crotch...

After falling around the place laughing for a while we eventually noticed that he was genuinely hurting. We had to put him in a bath of cold water for 2 hours before the pain subsided. It was a week before it was back to normal again.

The girl thought that he had come early :oops:and rushed off home in embarrassment. We told her the full story and she laughed, along with the rest of us for weeks. We convinced her to give him another chance, which she did, so it was a happy end to an amusing story.

the boy come good!
:D

Two of my mates, Gary and Scooter were double glazing fitters. Gary always drove the van and was always tooting the horn at young women when driving to and from jobs. Scooter got hold of a musical horn that played the same tune as the Dukes of Hazzard car (Dixie?)and secretly asked the mechanic to fit it when he serviced the van. The next time Gary tooted at some girl the horn played the Dixie tune. Scooter said that Gary turned to him all wide eyed and his mouth was open and nothing was coming out.

The "cream" we gave him was Deep Heat!!

About an hour later he burst through the door screaming in pain holding his crotch...

After falling around the place laughing for a while we eventually noticed that he was genuinely hurting. We had to put him in a bath of cold water for 2 hours before the pain subsided. It was a week before it was back to normal again.

:twisted: Evil man, I love it :lol:

You could have ended his riding career (literally :lol:) :lol:

Back