Post Ibiza

Phil_Soulman

It feels awful, anyone else got back recently and just wana get back on a plane and go back? I can't decide whether it's good or bad? :eek:

see you have got the bug then.do it.i used to go 5/6 times a year.now just twice but for longer times now.16 days 18 days 21 days. at a time

I got back on 10th September after spending my second week this year on the island and have wanted to go back every minute of every day so far!
Thankfully, only another 18 months before i make the move over there:lol::lol:

Think I had manic post-Ibiza stress, couldnt sleep for about 10 days and everything I looked at just made me think "I wish I was there" When you look on the news at all the sh1t that goes on in this country it makes you wonder, we have to deal with teenage murderers, rapists, terrorists and the only problem in Ibiza is that theres 'too many parties' and drugs in clubs

:(

LOL

I got back on 10th September after spending my second week this year on the island and have wanted to go back every minute of every day so far!
Thankfully, only another 18 months before i make the move over there:lol::lol:

18months!! just can't wait that long lol

I waited 14 months between my last 2 trips, this seemed too long.......going to aim for June in 2009 - need to try convert the wife as well, this is the hard part lol

I've been depressed since I came back at the end of June...trouble is with my bfs job we can only go away in June so I have to wait 12 months at a time ?? o well only 9 Months to go lol!

Has anyone on here moved to Ibiza and made a good go of it?

I've been depressed since I came back at the end of June...trouble is with my bfs job we can only go away in June so I have to wait 12 months at a time ?? o well only 9 Months to go lol!

Has anyone on here moved to Ibiza and made a good go of it?

Damn it would be cool to live in Ibiza - anyone know if Surveyors earn much?

I got back this morning, havent been able to sleep, wanna be back there already. Was buzzing for judgement this time last week on a sunset boat cruise sob

I cried in the car yesterday morning when I heard a track that reminded me of my trip a few weeks ago. I'm 31 FOR GOD'S SAKE - get a grip woman :lol:

It was my first trip to the island in 3 years (and my 5th overall) and I've vowed never to leave it that long between visits again!

When are the Summer 2009 flights released????

The 40 minute drive back from BHX is bad enough after a week in Ibiza - not sure I could cope with a 3.5 hour drive from t'North :lol:

Back