Possible rumours of another boat party....

Will buy tickets come pay day. yay for this!

Good stuff - be nice to put a face to the name. Ben, right? We don't one a repeat of the first So... event back in day with people asking randoms 'are you Scoobie?' and 'do you know me off the internet - I'm Spunkymonkey!' :lol:

Haha, nice. Should make it a drinking game. Guess the person from spotlight. Get it wrong, have a drink ;)

Buckley/Stu - well done on this lads. impressive line up.

we will be down from liverpool for sure, am gonna try and get a good few together for it.

If you need anything in terms of promo assistance, give me a shout.

we will be down from liverpool for sure, am gonna try and get a good few together for it.

Good stuff mate!

I'm hoping I get mistaken for you on the boat Si.

"Er...hello mate....Onemore?"

"Oh go on then, pint please!"

Four of us making up the Manchester contingent on this one. Looks a quality night. Is the after party nearby? (edit - read the small print, FLUID!)

Landaners - Any recommends for a reasonable Hotel near Aldwich??? (I stayed inthe City Road T/Lodge last week and it was a tad noisy)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I'll get mistaken. The second someone says 'do you like trance music' and I'm the only one who replies yes, game has been given away :lol:

Why not make this a badge party?

hellomyname.jpg

Four of us making up the Manchester contingent on this one. Looks a quality night. Is the after party nearby? (edit - read the small print, FLUID!)

Landaners - Any recommends for a reasonable Hotel near Aldwich??? (I stayed inthe City Road T/Lodge last week and it was a tad noisy)

Good to have some Mancs on board!

City Hotel on Osbourne St? Bottom of Brick Lane. I put a DJ up there years ago and had no complaints from him.

Hoxton Hotel?

Incidentally, I will personally refund the ticket money of anyone who shuffles on board in a pair of phat pants. *

*Disclaimer: We may then throw you over board.:lol:

great stuff mate!
Should be a cracker.
Seb & Steve are 100% confirmed, as is our downstairs - which is going to be fantastic!

Have to try get over for this.Flights from Waterford to Southend 89euro and we have a mate we can stay with in Canary Wharf.:)

Back