Portugueses on Ibiza: 20 August - 27 August

R

ruicorreia

Four portuguese guys staying in San Antonio from 20 to 27 August for the first time.

We saw that Ibiza is really crowed now!!!
What are the best parties for this nights!!!
How to get from SA to Ibiza Town and SPACE, we dont have a Car rented! Is it possible to rent a car there? What are the outher options?

Is anybody stayng there on this dates???????

Were are the best lokking girls?? Everywere i supposse!!!!

Are there any portuguese going at this time???

Thanks for the Help!!!

Rui

Rui i'll try to answer some of your questions.
Regarding car rental i'd recommend www.motoluis.com.
You're staying for one week so you must be able to do all the big nights. don't miss space on Sundays, Pacha any day of the week and Cream on Thursdays.
You can go by taxi from SA to Ibiza town and space (around 20 Euros) but I strongly recommend that you rent a car and explore the island. It has a lot to offer.

hello rui!!

i'm from lisbon and i'm going in september to ibiza whit 2 friends 8)
dont worry whit the girls they are more funnys than portuguese girls, belive me, nao sao tao estupidas e sao mais amaveis, se fores convidado em ves de convidares elas nao te assustes :D :D
if you want rent a car that site is the better :)

espero k se divirtam

PORTUGUESE PEOPLE RULEZZ

Obrigado!!! (Thank You) nandux
Have you been there before?
How to get from SA to Ibiza Town and SPACE?
As miudas são portanto muito oferecidas...Lindo!!!
Enjoy your stay!!!

Rui

is my first time :D

mas pelo k me disserem, amigos meus k ja foram a ibiza, so nao se safa na noite kem nao ker :D

ok finded the bus station in san an 1st.then get a bus #3 to ibizatown.soon as you get of bus turn right to next bus station.get a bus # 14 to playa den bossa.soon as you see kfc /pizza hut.get off bus and walk down the road to space.really depends what time your going on sundays.taxi is ok.but you will pay for standing time in pdb if busy.

its nice begin dropped off outside club.but why pay extra for it.when the bus cost would only be 4 euro to get there.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/bossa03.htm

kfc and pizza hut are on the right hand side as you enter pdb main strip.set of lights cross roads just before the shops.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio.htm

you see the football ground yes.the bus station is near there.they run on the hour and every 1/2 hour..so lets say 6pm then next one is 6,30pm ect

Last edited by a moderator:
woody you're slackin'

ruicorreia,was asking for advice 5 years ago,and you only get round to helping out now...:eek:

eu tambem vou dia 3 de setembro sozinho para o abrat hotel em san antonio,espero conhecer pessoal português,mas tou mesmo a fim de conhecer espanholas,suecas,inglesas,etc...lololol!!!

já nem durmo,tou mesmo ansioso!:)

translated to english for others to understand.to the above post

I also'll September 3 days alone to the abrat hotel in san antonio, I know Portuguese personnel, but even tou to know Spanish, Swedish, English, etc. ... lololol!

no longer sleep, even eager tou

translated to english for others to understand.to the above post

I also'll September 3 days alone to the abrat hotel in san antonio, I know Portuguese personnel, but even tou to know Spanish, Swedish, English, etc. ... lololol!

no longer sleep, even eager tou
coll,we have to meet,im now translate what i said:

i hope to meet many sweden girls,as spanish,deutch,english,etc...

can wait to go,dance all night long!!!:):):)

Back