Port de Sant Miquel

BedK

Port de Sant Miquel to clubs

Hi everyone,

I've found a pretty excellent offer for an all inclusive trip to an hostel in port de Sant Miquel, and I'd like to know please if some of you already been there. How hard is it to reach the clubs and beaches on the other side of the island? Is there any cheap coaches to get here or do you have to rent a car?

Thanks

Max

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I've found a pretty excellent offer for an all inclusive trip to an hostel in port de Sant Miquel, and I'd like to know please if some of you already been there. How hard is it to reach the clubs and beaches on the other side of the island? Is there any cheap coaches to get here or do you have to rent a car?

Thanks

Max

its my fav part of the Island but nowhere near the clubs - personally my choice would be the hire car - buses tend to leave resorts pretty early on of an evening to go into Ibiza Town/San An but not sure if there is a direct bus to San An from San Miquel. There are late night buses (check out links on this site). but you will have to factor in a taxi ride cost too at some point..... If your holiday involves a lot of clubs I would look to stay somewhere else to be honest - taxi fares will cripple you if you dont want to drive a hire car during your stay..

its my fav part of the Island but nowhere near the clubs - personally my choice would be the hire car - buses tend to leave resorts pretty early on of an evening to go into Ibiza Town/San An but not sure if there is a direct bus to San An from San Miquel. There are late night buses (check out links on this site). but you will have to factor in a taxi ride cost too at some point..... If your holiday involves a lot of clubs I would look to stay somewhere else to be honest - taxi fares will cripple you if you dont want to drive a hire car during your stay..

Many thanks for the answer.
I'm looking for some real time off, chilling and enjoying the sun, and having like 2 or 3 nights out. I don't really mind renting a car if needed, I was just considering both options (as I heard taxi wasn't one as you said). I didn't check yet but I guess that pricing for any hostel aint the same in Ibiza Town than in San Miquel :/
Once again thanks !

Back