Popping the Question.. Help!!!

carltoon

Me and my girlfriend love Ibiza, been going for 4 years, feel like it would be the best place to ask the big question and then party away.. I know of lots of amazing places and restaurants but want something breathtakingly special, can anyone recommend anywhere on the island which you think would be ideal..

Me and my girlfriend love Ibiza, been going for 4 years, feel like it would be the best place to ask the big question and then party away.. I know of lots of amazing places and restaurants but want something breathtakingly special, can anyone recommend anywhere on the island which you think would be ideal..

A bar on formentera. Cala soana sunset would be a good spot.

Dinner at Es Boldado restaurant then pop the question with a walk on the beach with Es Vedra in the background.

Good luck! :)

A bar on formentera. Cala soana sunset would be a good spot.
Cafe del Lago on Formentera, next to the lagoon with the little boats bobbing up and down, and the sun setting in the background. It's in La Sabina, the lil' port where all the ferries arrive.
Years ago I decided that spot was so special I was gonna have my 50th birthday there. And did.
:lol:

Back