Popbitch ..

S

*Saffy*

.. who goes on ?

And if so, can you remember the thread leading you to a company called American Chemical Supplies ?

Is that the company just busted by the FBI / DEA and they've given the names and addresses of all their customers to the UK police who have already busted 100 addresses?

Worried saffy? ;)

Buying 'things' from internet companies is very risky now!!! The government is clamping down on people who do big time...

How do you know about them being busted ? WHere did you read it ?

It might not be them but one of the major big internet 'supplying ' companies was busted and 100's of homes in the uk raided as a result in the last week like i said.....

Its not safe to use ANY such company any more. Is it worth the risk of being raided?

Yeah, i found their webpage still working.......its only a matter of time though.........and if you have been buying from them you WILL get a knock at the door when you're not expecting it. Best left alone me thinks....

Stuie its chems like Phenethylamines (2ci etc), and Tryptamines (dmt etc)....... ;)

What most people dont realise is that these drugs even though bought over the internet are CLASS A and as such carry a maximum sentance of LIFE IMPRISIONMENT if you're caught with enough to carry an intent to supply charge.

With all due respect, its risky enough getting from people you know without doing this over the internet - are people that dim??? :eek: :eek:

I bought some philosophers stones over the internet ... very nice they were too, but i wouldnt be bothered again.

*Saffy* said:
I bought some philosophers stones over the internet ... very nice they were too, but i wouldnt be bothered again.

I did the same with Hawaiian Mushies.

Might as well make the most of it before they're made illegal.

Back