Votes: 3 7.5%
  • to deal narcos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all of the above

• none of the above

• Total voters
only started this because there's loads of posts about WHERE people like going and even more about WHEN they're going but sweet FA about WHY they're going :lol:

I haven't been out clubbing at all in 2009, how sad is that...but then i'm in New Zealand at the moment and the clubbing is non-existant!

madwhitegiant is the only poster who's even attempted an interesting response to this thread

I go to commercial nightclubs if I'm looking for women, for proper nightclubs, the aforementioned reasons

madwhitegiant is the only poster who's even attempted an interesting response to this thread

Thank you Olly.

However after some of the characters that were out last night there is a lot to be said for hibernation!

Half of them looked like they were part of the Biggleswade Amateur Dramatics Group and the other half god knows how they got into them jeans they were wearing. I think they were sprayed on to be honest.

Clubs are great places to:
Listen to music
Meet people
Dance
Take drugs
Drink
Forget about every day life

Sometimes I'll go to hear someone specific play and not particularly dance much or go nuts , other times its a real excuse to let ya hair down but it can be one or a few things from that list .taking drugs would probs be at the bottom of the list at the mo as its got alot harder/more effort these days n tend to do that more at parties/smaller places

to all the boring kunts who voted for option 1 - you missed the point entirely! it's a pisstake thread where you were supposed to use your imaginations.

EPIC FAIL @ all but 2 of you

I go cos its a job, but I love my job.

Have you ever been to a club when it's closed? Theres something nice about sitting with the lights up, seeing it before its dirty, or, helping clean it from the night before, and relaxing with low music and no disco lights maybe a day before the gig. Theres something very, responsible about it.

Then, on the night. The mad rush to get all the lights up and sound checks done. The fear of hoping your promotions worked and that people will come. Thats a huge stress, I hate that bit. Then, the waiting to play.

You've allready been there hours before the place has even opened and by the time the 2nd Dj has played all you can think about is your warm bed. But then, you get the chance to play and for everyone who clicked 'To Dance' thats when you bond with them.

That's when you pick out who clicked 'To dance' and you see how pretty they are and they see that you clicked 'To get laid' :D

No but really. I clicked none of the above because I don't go for any of those reasons. Nor do I go to get paid. I go out of duty and respect for those who have clicked any of the above reasons, or have clicked 'all of the above' reasons.

Back