Political Scandal - Email Slurs!

Buckley

Damian McBride - one of my closest friends from 14-17 or so. It's funny how things turn out, hey?

the tories getting on their high horse over this is well rich...

During the 1997 election I lived in a constituency where the Tory candidate basically went around the estates telling people that homosexuality was akin to bestiality and that the openly gay Labour candidate was a threat to their children and represented an attack on christianity..

Of course, Brown comes out pretty badly in this case esp given all the anti-spin guff he came out with before. Neverthless, the irony of course is that a lot of the dirt they've got on the tory front bench is well-known but probably impossible to prove now - the drugs, the whores, the adultery, the bumming at eton...

It's a dirty game and always will be

as ever, the cardinal rule is for the dark arts to be practised only in the dark...

oh dear the naughty dog got caught ****ting on his masters doorstep and its ok cos everyones doing it. :lol:

if smears are true fair game, but unfounded bollocks with zero evidence, stand up take it like a man and apologise. :rolleyes::lol:

Buckley, do you think his mispent youth with you was the start of his machiavellian ways?

Nah, we played footy and chased girls, he started being a bit weird and obsessive so I stopped hanging with him.

Academically, he was a genius but always seemed to be treading that line between there and slight strangeness.

Nah, we played footy and chased girls, he started being a bit weird and obsessive so I stopped hanging with him.

Academically, he was a genius but always seemed to be treading that line between there and slight strangeness.

:lol::lol: Seems like his current colleagues feel the same way!

Must be weird for you to see someone you know (or knew) in a situation like this..

:lol::lol: Seems like his current colleagues feel the same way!

Must be weird for you to see someone you know (or knew) in a situation like this..

Yeah, a little. I last saw him at 'Cheekos Niteclub' :)lol: a dive on top of a well known Irish boozer called the Archway Tavern) which used to be the late night place when we were younger about 6 or 7 years ago. It was Boxing Night, when people are all 'home' from wherever for Christmas and gravitate towards old haunts. He seemed to have ballooned in size, but he was still at the Treasury then so it couldn't have been spin-related stress causing it.

Well that's it. Game Over

Gordon Brown is now officially finished

Its a shame that we will never get to see those photos of wee Georgie O with the prostitute again. Or the fabled ones of Sam Cameron 'off her titz' at the Hanover Grand in 1992 (she has a tattoo so must be into all that ecstasydrug stuff). Or the details of David C's visits to the Clap clinic.

McBride has ensured that there can't be any dirt thrown at the tories from now to the election

So they better hurry up and sort out their economic plan as they are gonna need it.

Back