Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -7.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.69

:lol:

Nothing I didn't expect.

Why anybody would be proud of being shown up as right wing is beyond me.

it's understandable when you're an old, reactionary kunt with only the past to cling on to

but people who are under 40 and rightwing are the saddest cases of all

proper tim-nice-but-dim / thatcher oedipan complex w/ank vibes

how many times has been done on here.

i'm pretty sure you've started a similar thread at last once gareth

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77

i'm in the same place as gandhi!!:lol:

I didn't understand half the questions!:oops:

So god knows what mine means

Economic Left/Right: -3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

I am expecting a barrage of insults and abuse!

I felt like Vicky Pollard taking that with my yeh buts, no but for most questions....

Economic Left/Right: -2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

What surprises me is how far right wing and authoritarian our Labour Prime Minister supposedly is.

w00t, im with Nelson Mandela :)

Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.13

tom

OMG! I've always thought that I am a rightwing-concervative and this test states that i am more to the leftie-Libertarian! OMG!

Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.05

right where the Dali Lama is

see, if i was in charge in San Jose - DC10 would be open by now and debauchery would be the order of the day :lol:

It's a load of nonsense really.

Political positions are a much more nuanced affair than simple tests like this reveal. I may be slightly left, but I couldn't bring myself to vote Labour in a million years.

It's a load of nonsense really.

Political positions are a much more nuanced affair than simple tests like this reveal. I may be slightly left, but I couldn't bring myself to vote Labour in a million years.

i think that Labour are hardly left wing now anyway :lol:

we have moved to a more american scenario of 2 main central parties, 1 ever so slightly to the left, the other ever so slightly to the right.

i think that Labour are hardly left wing now anyway :lol:

we have moved to a more american scenario of 2 main central parties, 1 ever so slightly to the left, the other ever so slightly to the right.

It seems it's the same all around Europe.
Don't you think there's a huge crisis of good politicians, that the only thing you could do when voting is to choose the one that it's going to embarras the less?

My thoughts exactly! Labour and lefty in the same context sounds ludicrous.

the leadership of the party - or rather the outgoing leadership do not represent the 'grass roots' tho i'm sure. I'm expecting a swing back after the next election & the annihalation that will occur, if anything to give them a USP again.

Back