Police raids and after hours action

With the Ibizan government's stopping of afterhours I can only think that people will just carry on going on the beaches or anywhere else they care to.
This is surely worse than having a load of d*ugged up clubbers in a club. At least they're controlled and out of the way when they're in the clubs rather than out in full view of the tourists they've decided they actually want on the island...

Izay in Bofoch.

I was there last Wednesday and it was a nightmare trying leave. I felt like I was in Nazi occupied Warsaw.

Heard that they were there again on Thursday.....strip searching this time.

It has been mentioned that there are a lot of trainee cops on the Island right now and this might have something to do with it.

With the Ibizan government's stopping of afterhours I can only think that people will just carry on going on the beaches or anywhere else they care to.
This is surely worse than having a load of d*ugged up clubbers in a club. At least they're controlled and out of the way when they're in the clubs rather than out in full view of the tourists they've decided they actually want on the island...

Exactly my thoughts on it

Back