PMSL today...

Sounds like the kids I was camping next to at Glasto. Along with Piers, Forbes and Henry.

They got muntered every night, rolled around like pigs in their own sh*t all weekend and had to call a medic out early on Sunday morning as Piers was feeling a little peaky from all the 'heroin' they'd done. Hilarious! :lol:

love it!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like the kids I was camping next to at Glasto. Along with Piers, Forbes and Henry.

They got muntered every night, rolled around like pigs in their own sh*t all weekend and had to call a medic out early on Sunday morning as Piers was feeling a little peaky from all the 'heroin' they'd done. Hilarious! :lol:

Just proves giving your kids a good name mean nothing:lol::lol:

this has just made my day - one of my bosses wife has just given birth to triplets...

Artaminta, Rosebud and Cecily - friggin hell - feel like I am in a Jilly Cooper novel!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh my days - just cheered up a right crappy day...8)

Bagsy not being Artaminta. Just returned from a dire week working away and this cheered me up no end that at least I don't have parents who were f#%!wits when it came to baby names. Aaaah, schadenfreude

Back