plumber in ibiza

kellycrooner

hi - bought a small apartment last year and still finding my feet - can anyone recommend a plumber to fit me a bathroom...thanks

presumably you'd like one that comes out when you call him, gives and accurate estimate and does the work on time to your satisfaction?

let me know if you find one as i've been searching since 1989!

i could write a book about 'tradesmen' in ibiza (along with estate agents, shopkeepers, and council employees) and my long wait to find satisfactory service.

try the ibiza sun classifieds - i've found plenty in there who never bothered to turn up or completely let me down at the last minute.

best of luck

thanks for that - so its not much different to england then - I looked on the ibiza sun and found a few there - am I best going for english or spanish tradesmen and are they reasonable in ibiza

i think you'll pay about 15 to 20 euros and hour. i've tried dutch, german, spanish and english - nationality seems to have no effect on the quality of service.

yup, i think i know him. i once referred him as a german precision plumber because he turned up precisely 6 weeks late! (there cant be that many thomas the plumbers here so apologies if i've somehow got confused)

by the by, i had one turn up last wednesday when a pipe from my boiler developed a leak. i'll be back first thing tomorrow to fix it quoth he. he's not arrived so far.................

Back