Pls recommend good restaurant!!

odonro

Hi,

I'm going to be in Ibiza with a large group of friends (20!). Can anyone recommend good places to eat that aren't too expensive? For a Saturday night ideally in Playa D'en Bossa or Ibiza town and Sunday wherever!

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Rob

I think the restauranst at te top end of figueretas beach will be idea for yiou. There are a mix and they are all great value and well set. Ideal for a big party. Simply walk from PDB into town , hook a right to the shoreline and tehn left until the beach ends underneath Hotal Cenit, Maritimo etc. There a good chinese and and excellent spanish places with good staff. I seem to reall 4 of us hsvaing a very passable feed for a silly cheap price last year. Then off you skip fed and watered up the path to the back entrance of Dalt villa or into the port .. its easy

Hi,

I'm going to be in Ibiza with a large group of friends (20!). Can anyone recommend good places to eat that aren't too expensive? For a Saturday night ideally in Playa D'en Bossa or Ibiza town and Sunday wherever!

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Rob

Try Marco's in Figuretes - it's the one that is set on a terrace bit next to the promenade overlooking the sea. Really good for large parties and very reasonable but good food.

Try Marco's in Figuretes - it's the one that is set on a terrace bit next to the promenade overlooking the sea. Really good for large parties and very reasonable but good food.
i agree 100%.Soleado which is just besides Marco's is nice too but more expensive and comes with a more limited menu!:confused:

the figueretes strip is a good shout.

you can stroll along and pick somewhere that looks reasonably priced/has enough space for everyone.

marco's as said but also haddock restaurant, mar y cel, even prince of colours all serve up a decent bit of grub.

Soleado which is just besides Marco's is nice too but more expensive and comes with a more limited menu!:confused:
their terrace is cooler though, and more romantic, as its right next to the sea.....

2aaiqef.jpg

ico_copyright.gif
fotopic

btw, during the last month i have been eating in villa manchega, es ventall, america, joanne and darren and la casa de oriente.....

Back