Please someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Pope

I was in Ibiza on Independance day and had the pleasure of going to pacha to watch David Morales and Todd Terry. David Morales played an awesome tune which I've been trying to find since. All I know is that it has a women singing the words.............

"How would you feel, How would you know? If it was real love...." and thats all I can remenber ( you know alcohol and all!!!) I know is vage but if you can help please give me the answer!!!

Pope said:
I was in Ibiza on Independance day and had the pleasure of going to pacha to watch David Morales and Todd Terry. David Morales played an awesome tune which I've been trying to find since. All I know is that it has a women singing the words.............

"How would you feel, How would you know? If it was real love...." and thats all I can remenber ( you know alcohol and all!!!) I know is vage but if you can help please give me the answer!!!

Kurt Mantronix Pres. Chaminox - How Did You know (77 Strings)

"how would you feel, how would you know, if it was truly love!!"... TUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey man, i just realised i was there on the same night as you when i heard this tune for the first time!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've just sent you a pm dude!!

Back