Please Help, What Clubs In Ibiza Plays The Old School Classic Dance Tunes

icedude

hi guys, i would really appreciate it if you could help me, i went to ibiza last year and loved every second of it, i was very dissapointed by one thing and that was that there were no old school tunes at the dance/trance nights in the clubs, eg - delerium silence, adagio 4 strings, or commercial - insomnia by faithless, zombie nation etc, i might of gone to the wrong places but i am going 24th june to the 4th july and i am really really REALLY hoping that i can get off my nut and dance my ass off to these tunes in clubs like amnesia etc or any club for that matter, any help i would be eternally gratefull

Other than going to a dedicated night like Gatecrasher Classics, Retro, Pacha Classics or the old skool night at Es Paradis, might I suggest the West End? I seem to recall Play2 in particular having a strong emphasis on old favourites, although admittedly it is a few years since I have been there.

thanks, the only one i can see that is on when im there is pacha classics, is that just funky house classics or do u know if that will maybe have the tunes that i said above, or that kind of commercial trance music?

thanks, the only one i can see that is on when im there is pacha classics, is that just funky house classics or do u know if that will maybe have the tunes that i said above, or that kind of commercial trance music?

Gatecrasher Classics on Tuesday sounds like what you're after - it will play all the old trance classics.

places in the west end will also play stuff like this. some of the mini clubs like nightlife, etc i think may even have old skool trance type nights.

Back