Please help me ID these two tracks

NooB

Was at a big party in Holland last weekend, Mysteryland, and Roog played a superb set, but 2 tunes really did it for me!

Can anyone please help me identify these 2, the first one is an uplifting track where a womans voice is singing : changes, i am going through some changes ... it really gets the party going, the crowd was going wild on this one!

Also the next tune he played was a real uplifting track, he really had everyone partying on this one! A womans voice again in this one, "What kind of voodoo do you do?"

Would be real cool if anyone could help me out, would love to have these tunes!!

The second one I believe is Satoshi Tomiie 'Up in Flames' on INCredible Records, the version you heard will most probably be either the original or David Morales remix. ;)

Second track is indeed a remix of that track! Thanks alot man!

First Track however, its definately a gal who says : i am going through some changes.. maybe some kind of rare remix of that sandy rivera track? Does anyone know this version?

It might of been the Bedrock mix too, the track came out in 1999, but if you're after it on vinyl you'd be probably best off trying www.htfr.com

Can't help you on the second one though sorry.

NooB said:
Second track is indeed a remix of that track! Thanks alot man!

First Track however, its definately a gal who says : i am going through some changes.. maybe some kind of rare remix of that sandy rivera track? Does anyone know this version?

It sounds like 'Changes', Sandy Rivera.

Was released over two discs on Defected, Ben Watt mix was the best one, but maybe a little soulful to be fitting in with Satoshi Tomiie tracks.

Try the original, and try www.defected.co.uk :)

The tune you are after is called Sub Rosa - Changes

a woman singing , im goin thru some changes!! its a hot tune this summer!

:lol: ;)

Thanks for that Sub Rosa Tip, gonna check that track out!

Satoshi Tomiie 'Up in Flames'

Does anyone know if this has been remixed recently, I can't find the version of this track I heard at the Mysteryland Rave.

The original version uses the same vocals but thats about it..

Thanks for helping me out!

The Voodoo tune i was referring to is called :

FunkRuleSupreme - Voodooz

This tune is simply AWESOME !! Please check it out, you won't be dissapointed !

Back