Playstation 2 Games

Barbie

I need to buy Tom a PS2 game but they all look the same to me :confused: He likes boys stuff like The Getaway and football manager ones, is there any good ones that have come out??

Barbie said:
I need to buy Tom a PS2 game but they all look the same to me :confused: He likes boys stuff like The Getaway and football manager ones, is there any good ones that have come out??

Sar, I asked the same few weeks ago and everybody recommended GTA San Andreas, that it's already in my wish list ;)

Double recommend GTA San Andreas! The soundtrack on the house music radio station is cool too.

Another good game is Crash Bandicoot - Twin Sanity. Don't judge it by previous Crash's. A LOT more skill is needed than before, very hard!

gingerfreak said:
Has he got the latest Grand Theft Auto (San Andreas)? Or there's a new Getaway out, Black Monday.

Grand Theft Auto sounds manly, I shall get this, I don't want to get another Getaway, I don't like all that shooting and bashing people :confused:

Barbie said:
Grand Theft Auto sounds manly, I shall get this, I don't want to get another Getaway, I don't like all that shooting and bashing people :confused:

GTA has all that shooting etc! :lol:

Definitely GTA San An, it's ace, also Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (out at the end of the month) might be worth a look to, not quite as violent as GTA!

Babs, buy ur geeza GTA San Andreas at your own peril...

I've just spent the last 3 weeks playing it solid and still havent finished the fookin thing... i warn you, its a relationship destroyer! :D

stuie said:
Double recommend GTA San Andreas! The soundtrack on the house music radio station is cool too.

Another good game is Crash Bandicoot - Twin Sanity. Don't judge it by previous Crash's. A LOT more skill is needed than before, very hard!

I know the guy that does all the sound for all the GTA games.

The company (Rockstar) who write the GTA games used to work in the office above me but the moved a few months ago to new offices 5 mins away.

You sure you don't want to get him this:

singstar_ps2boxboxart_160h.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back