Playa den bossa

madma

Hi Folks

new here and looking for info on pdb as it will be 1st time staying there and ill be staying at bora bora....
1.buses. wondeing how the bus servive is as ill want to hit san antonio/mambo etc.
2.cheap supermarkets. for stocking up on beer.. is there any good ones i found a good place just at west end in an antonio when i was staying there i was able to stock up on crates of corona got it for cheap!
3. best places to eat out or best to hit ibiza town? any info on all of this, is greatly appricated!!!

Madma

buses: to get from Playa D'en Bossa to San An you'll have to get the bus into ibiza town then another bus to San An from there.

There aint exactly too many supermarkets to choose from in PDB but there decently priced anyway. 1 of them is at the end of the street and across the road from bora bora.

As for eating... havn't really done much of that in my times stayin in PDB. The most i've managed is an omelette from bora bora.

Hi Folks

2.cheap supermarkets. for stocking up on beer.. is there any good ones i found a good place just at west end in an antonio when i was staying there i was able to stock up on crates of corona got it for cheap!
3. best places to eat out or best to hit ibiza town? any info on all of this, is greatly appricated!!!

Madma

there is a supermarket right down the end of PDB near the new teller machine... same street. away from space & towards ibiza town. there's a supermarket on the opposite corner with a garden thingy in front... NOT that one.... if you walk further up that street there is another one.. cheap supermarket for food & beer etc... cheapest in PDB i reckon.....

best paella & spanish food in PDB is down the street where the old 'somny' used 2b.....
ummm.... its the street with the machanical bull on the crn.... if you walk up there till the 1st intersection, turn right & opposite is a little place with an outdoor area.... yummy paella.... the rest of PDB is ****..... trust me.....

sorry, i should know street names but ive never bothered......:lol:

Best thing about PDB is you can get a bus out of it. Should have stayed in San Antonio.

yeah cause san antonio is just SOOOOOOOO much better!!!:rolleyes:
give me a frikkin break!!!.... they are both tourist hell holes but he asked about PDB.....

(ps. why are we not allowed to mention supermarkets???) i dont get it:arrow:

yeah cause san antonio is just SOOOOOOOO much better!!!:rolleyes:
give me a frikkin break!!!.... they are both tourist hell holes but he asked about PDB.....

(ps. why are we not allowed to mention supermarkets???) i dont get it:arrow:

someone also posted about drugs - long since whacked by the spotstasi... although of course, they had little choice in this instance really

on PDB - generally, thought it was quite an amusing place - your apartment coulda been a whole lot worse, I think the people there were bit suspicious of me - although perhaps I was already paranoid by that stage of the holiday? Anyway, when you get a chance, please upload the film of me on the street outside that Bore Bore disco? Would love to view that again! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhhh ok,....... drugs are bad..... !:lol:

did you want me to upload that video on HERE??? :eek::lol::lol:
(i will send it to you.... its possibly the funniest "interview" ever!):lol:

sorry to gatecrash the thread, but is there any shops near space so i can get battered before going in ?

Back